Double Berry Grow

Mortwaa

420 Member
Well I germinated and planted my seed seems to be growing nice and fast no issues so far about 2 weeks in from seed with a double berry strain I will keep you all posted and upload pictures along the way bare with me 1st time on the site once I figure it out ill be doing a blog to keep you all updated. 1st time grower so I will iver fail or succeed but we shall see if it fails I will just keep smoking your lot

Yeh man that's sweet I'm guna have a read through and catch up. Just trying to understand the website dosent seem to be letting me add pictures to this part

20170714_220140.jpg
20170714_220140.jpg
20170703_2253051.jpg

She seems to be doing great apart from I put her in the garden to save on some electric as the weather was niceee, had a couple of bugs on it so I sprayed with water and dish soap but because it's been in the sun for so long I'm putting it down to me spraying that onit why it left the look of nutrient burn on some leafs the new leafs that came through are a bit warped I think this is caused by the same thing. I don't have any bugs or anything I've searched everyday and after putting into a slightly bigger pot it's perked up. But I no for a fact if I didn't spray that day I would not have this damage to the leafs. Must of been because the plant was in full hot sun and i spray with cold dish water. Smells nice though when I rub my fingures on the fan leaves it has a nice aroma fruity smell to it. First time growing mite be all bullshit to be honist but pritti chuft so far how it's coming along.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom