The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

The rooster

Welcome I am the rooster some of you may recognize me from GC.
Currently we are running an indoor grow consisting of the following

2 4'x4' vivosun tents
6" carbon filter
1 400W LED in flower
1 Mars 300 in flower

1 220w HO 4 bulb t5 in veg
1 Mars 300 in veg
1 homemade hydroponic cloner made out of a tote and a pump. Roots every 7-12 days.

Currently the strains I have are as follows
INDOORS I run
Gorilla bomb
Blueberry gum #2
Mother of blueberry
Sour diesel
Double black
Candy kush fast

OUTDOORS
early skunk
Blue widow
Frisian duck
Critical kush
Early riser
White widow
Ducksfoot
Sour diesel auto
Amnesia auto
Northern lights x big bud auto
Blueberry og

Outdoors we have roughly 150 plants
In a stealth grow. Pictures of the main crops shall come in October at harvest time and no sooner. Pictures of a few of the close to home plants shall happen weekly.

Here's the cloning set up in early May before transplant
420-magazine-mobile1115053289.jpg

And a couple shots of my indoor tents and outdoor plants as of July 4
420-magazine-mobile484786652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1258515806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1583166317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1724509279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1130520242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1828986758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1366626585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905396035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243104229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile978005774.jpg

THE ROOSTERS multi strain indoor/outdoor farm

420-magazine-mobile1454277017.jpg

A couple more shots. This is a big Frisian duck seedling. I was flowering one indoors and got a mite problem. After 2 weeks of battling them I decided to pull the duck from the grow because of the curly leaves. Makes it a nightmare. Since removing the duck I was able to clear all with azamax and Doctor doom. I mention this because I stuck the duck outside hoping for the reveg but it has continued to flower and show its special ability to turn the calyx's purple which is such a beautiful sight. This bus is at around day 36 it spent the first 27 or so indoors
420-magazine-mobile873787369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile417382545.jpg

I should also note my outdoor grows fend for themselves meaning I do not water them after initial transplant. Maybe in severe drought I will touch them but I build my soils and use moisture control in the form of polymers or huglkultr. Which is a German method of keeping the roots moist all year by utilizing rotten logs with beneficial bacteria growing on them and placing it in the bottom of your container or soil and it acts as a sponge. The German method calls for raised beds but I find no matter how you use it, it works.
Another outdoor trick I will have to take pictures of that I implement whenever I can is using an old rotten hollowed out stump and filling it with a good organic mix. You have never found a bucket so perfect in all your life.

Re: The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Hey Rooster!!!

I'm sitting in on this one. What a great selection of strains

Sub'd!

Thank you! I have about 15 more on stand by. If something isn't making the cut out it goes and I pop something else. On standby are things like critical super silver haze, la confidential, og kush, green crack... The list goes on and on.

So glad to have you aboard. Feel free to post pictures of your grow on here too if you like. Or any foreseeable troubles. I'll gladly chime in and help where I can.

What a grow you've got going there Rooster! So many strains..jealous haha. Count me in for the journey:popcorn:

As well for you chronik. Glad to have you here.

As far as strains go. I order once a year very smart. Febuary and march are usually the biggest promotional months of the year for some reason so I order seeds then. I also order one or three of a strain never more. I don't need more I can clone. I zoom in on about 5 strains I actually want. I make those purchases in 3 packs. Then after purchasing those you will usually qualify for freebies, after that I go to the promotional page and check out whose giving away what. I try to calculate how much I want to spend and try to get the best variety at the best price I can. You usually buy any pack of so and so seeds and receive so and so as a freebie. I do that until I spend the maximum allowed amount for "ufo" freebies which qualifies you for more and more based on how much money you spend.

So in essence I spend my money on strains that are going to give me freebies. And by spending that money I qualify for more freebies.

Thank you! I have about 15 more on stand by. If something isn't making the cut out it goes and I pop something else. On standby are things like critical super silver haze, la confidential, og kush, green crack... The list goes on and on.

So glad to have you aboard. Feel free to post pictures of your grow on here too if you like. Or any foreseeable troubles. I'll gladly chime in and help where I can.
Sweet, much appreciated.

Here's my fluxed Cookies Kush so far. 7 weeks old.

420-magazine-mobile1531061312.jpg

Sweet, much appreciated.

Here's my fluxed Cookies Kush so far. 7 weeks old.

420-magazine-mobile1531061312.jpg

Neat little training method you have there with the white backdrop underneath. I like it.

Fluxes cookies?
I grew some cookies kush recently but it always turns out airy. I think I had a bad pheno. But I have yet to find a successful Girl Scout cookies anything. Any cross I've had just grows funny and doesn't pack on the weight. I hope you have better luck with whatever cookie strain that is my friend. Please keep me posted and I'd definitely like to watch that baby grow up. Please come back and keep me updated

Back
Top Bottom