First Time Grow 3 Strains 315W CMH

BostonRey

Looking to get some input on my first grow. Any advice or recommendations would help. Will add pictures once I figure out how to use this thread lol
I am growing in a 4x4x7 tent with nanolux 315w CMH 6 inch exhaust fan and 6 inch clip on fan.
Currently have 4 clones in 5gal cloth pots almost 4 weeks into veg.
2 Chemdawg
1 Deathstar Og
1 White Widow
Temp in tent usually stays between 69-73 degrees RH 50-70%

IMG_130743.JPG
IMG_131435.JPG
IMG_1343.PNG
IMG_137140.JPG

The two on the right are the chemdawg the top left is the deathstar and the left bottom is the white widow. That's about 3.5 weeks into veg. The chemdawg in front shot up really fast after transplanting. Like I said any input would be great since this is my first time growing. I have them in foxfarm soil.

Looking to get some input on my first grow. Any advice or recommendations would help. Will add pictures once I figure out how to use this thread lol
I am growing in a 4x4x7 tent with nanolux 315w CMH 6 inch exhaust fan and 6 inch clip on fan.
Currently have 4 clones in 5gal cloth pots almost 4 weeks into veg.
2 Chemdawg
1 Deathstar Og
1 White Widow
Temp in tent usually stays between 69-73 degrees RH 50-70%
It stays in that temp range with the lights on?

Deathstar OG in the left top corner got hit with the claw after I had transplanted it into the 5 gallons at 2 wk veg. Is that normal? It's just fox farm soil

That's exactly what's going on, drop it down to about 16 inches, keep an eye on the tips and make sure it's not to close. If the tips get brown move it to 18 but 16 should be great. Watch and see you will have more growth in the next week then all of the others combined

Are you using foxfarm trio nutes? If so the big bloom is fine as recommended it's the other 2 you need to be careful with, about half strength at first

Are you using foxfarm trio nutes? If so the big bloom is fine as recommended it's the other 2 you need to be careful with, about half strength at first

I use floranova I haven't bothered to use it though since I figured the soil would have plenty on nutrients wouldn't rather not use it than over use it

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom