Super Skunk Autos Journal

quinny

420-magazine-mobile1241183269.jpg

So ive just started my super skunt autos .I germinated 3 seeds and lucky for me 3 of my new girls have sprouted delighted so i am wit how fast they came up il keep pics cumin wk by wk thanks for looking

looking good mate i am flowering x2 super skunk autos at the moment and one of them is pretty massive. good luck with yours i will check in again.

Sound thanks mate currently grow super silver haze in another tent bout 3 4 wks to go so itll be just intime for me other ladys to go in then sativas take along time seems to be goin forever

ahh fair play mate yeh they do take a while my big girl is going on 2 months now and fills the whole tent! i know what you mean about sarivas taking time but i think mine is due to size more than anything.

I might have slowed it dwn abit aswel it was me first time growin but second time round is abit better bit more aware of the few things i did wrong i over feed her abit due to bein new i followed a canna nute guide but it seem to have been to much goin by wat they had

Ye i read that myself i watered the girls 2 days ago wit a litre of water and 1ml of canna vega nutes slowly gunna up it as they get older but lookin forward to abother go it would be rood not to haha happy growin mate hope it goes well for ya

So after 20 days from seed on a light schelule of 20/ 4 and the girls r really flyin and lookin great.Only given 1/4strenghth nutes they seem to like it was wonderin would any1 recomend id up it or just leave it as it is thanks.
420-magazine-mobile1325617010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile943584333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475696223.jpg

looking good mate. I didnt use any nutes until week 3 and i have stuck using the same amount throughout. I dont believe autos need as much nutrients as photos and its best not to over do it. I have uploaded a pic below you can see how big mine got on very little nutes.
420-magazine-mobile90652348.jpg

Holy shit that looks great is that just 1 plant mate ye im thinkin of just stickin to the same and will start to lst in a wk or so but other than everythin is goin good second time round

I am blind, so I cannot refer to your pics and just the comment on them. As far as the nutrients are concerned... When you start using them, only use them at 1/4 to 1/2 strength according to the label. In other words, if the label calls for a tablespoon per gallon of water, only use 1/2 tbsp at most. Also, don't be stringent on the time schedule for feeding or watering. Let the girls tell you what they need. They know best. For example for just watering or even watering with your nutrients, watch them. If the leaves get limp and the tips Point down, that means they need water. If they look limp but the tips are still pointing up, that means they need a feeding. Let's their pots dry out a bit between waterings, so the roots grow out and look for water. For some around the stem so it gets to the root system and root all and then for the rest around the edges of the pot so the plants Roots have to search the water out and that way you will have a nice root ball. Remember, the more expensive the root system the bigger the plant grows. Once the plants go into bloom, then they will use more water just like they do as they grow. That is when you start soaking the pots entirely so the entire root system has water. Ideally, when the pots have been watered and ready for planting, you should lift them so you know how heavy they are when they have plenty of water in them, failing that, when you do a full watering, lift the pot and then use the weight to determine have saturated with water or nutrients the pot is. Most plants indecent soil will need no nutrients for at least 3 to 5 weeks. Remember to let the girls tell you when they need a feeding. Try to research what other signs of nutrient needs are.
I am speaking from a failed grow that I seriously overwatered and killed my plants. I would rather it not happen to you.
Happy growing and God bless!

Holy shit that looks great is that just 1 plant mate ye im thinkin of just stickin to the same and will start to lst in a wk or so but other than everythin is goin good second time round
yeh it is all one plant she is a beast! i used a large pot though and its taking a lot longer than i expected but will be worth it in the end i am sure!

Thanks very much for ur info much appriciated sorry to hear about ur situation of not seein ur plants and wen i water thats how i judge wen its needin watering.ive only started the super skunt in smartpots ive heard the the best for hood airflow and harder to overwater them

Back
Top Bottom