Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

LionFromZion

Watzuuuuup 420 family,

I have 2 journals up already and had a lil bit of a mishap over the weekend (fan fell and killed 2 of my autos). Needless to say im starting another 2 autos off , put bean to soil today and thought it would be cool if we had a journal where a bunch of us could share our knowledge as our plants will be going through the same stages together. If you catch my drift ? haha!

If you are starting autos or have started your autos between today and the 25th of this month, please join the thread and share your grow with us :thumb: will also be a nice journal for us all to spread the love!

This is basically how you should start your post:
-Date of germination/seed to soil
-Strain
-Lights
-Tent/box etc.
-hydro/soil
-Grow medium
-Feed
-Any other info you would like to add :cheer:

I'll be the first to start it off..

I put the seeds in a glass of water last night before i went to sleep and this morning when i woke up they both had sunk to the bottom and had slight cracks on them so I went ahead and put bean to soil (Date: 19/7) :cheer:
- 2 Critical Autos (pachamama seeds - 60 days from germination )
- 2 100w LED full spectrum lights
- Using a 2x2 size cupboard (these 2 autos will be joing another 2 week old autos)
- Soil
- Organic soil mix , bone meal , vermiculite , orchard shavings/trimmings , earthworm castings
- Nitrosol and Cal mag

Will post pics as soon as they decide to pop out the soil !
Hopefully we can make this a fun and enjoyable experience for all :thumb: :Namaste:
So drop a Auto bean in a Pot and join the run :thanks:

Watzuuuuup 420 family,

I have 2 journals up already and had a lil bit of a mishap over the weekend (fan fell and killed 2 of my autos). Needless to say im starting another 2 autos off , put bean to soil today and thought it would be cool if we had a journal where a bunch of us could share our knowledge as our plants will be going through the same stages together. If you catch my drift ? haha!

If you are starting autos or have started your autos between today and the 25th of this month, please join the thread and share your grow with us :thumb: will also be a nice journal for us all to spread the love!

This is basically how you should start your post:
-Date of germination/seed to soil
-Strain
-Lights
-Tent/box etc.
-hydro/soil
-Grow medium
-Feed
-Any other info you would like to add :cheer:

I'll be the first to start it off..

I put the seeds in a glass of water last night before i went to sleep and this morning when i woke up they both had sunk to the bottom and had slight cracks on them so I went ahead and put bean to soil (Date: 19/7) :cheer:
- 2 Critical Autos (pachamama seeds - 60 days from germination )
- 2 100w LED full spectrum lights
- Using a 2x2 size cupboard (these 2 autos will be joing another 2 week old autos)
- Soil
- Organic soil mix , bone meal , vermiculite , orchard shavings/trimmings , earthworm castings
- Nitrosol and Cal mag

Will post pics as soon as they decide to pop out the soil !
Hopefully we can make this a fun and enjoyable experience for all :thumb: :Namaste:
So drop a Auto bean in a Pot and join the run :thanks:

Well I'm
In but I am going to be doing two indoor and 6 outdoor im thinking . just waiting for pet it to be finalized ..... bit id love to join if cool

Where the magic happens :)
420-magazine-mobile1594779102.jpg

The inside of the box + soil etc I'm using excluding the orchard trimmings and worm castings
420-magazine-mobile1786183339.jpg

LED's
420-magazine-mobile1954732543.jpg

Anytime buddy :)
Should of just made it any seeds.. Oh well whats done is done !
Always strictly organic
Post a update when you've got your seeds in a row :) haha

Great stuff :)
So glad the groups getting bigger slowly but surely.. its going to be awesome to see how all our plants grow up together and how they handle each phase differently ! Going to be a really interesting run :thumb:

Damn I can't wait to get the green light think I'm going to drop 8 autos three early miss three candy cane autos and one la diva by delicious seeds and another same breeder. Northern lights blue auto . Two might go indoors Once I get new tent but def the early miss and candy cane outdoor pro mix hp or coco blocks not bag. With organic feeding .. let you guys know waiting for 5 gallon pots to arrive
420-magazine-mobile964695946.jpg

hahaha I know that feeling.. Iv got both my boxes full yet I still find myself ordering seeds etc. Even though I cant use them at the moment sigh.. haha!
My 2 critical autos popped thru the soil :) whoop whoop :thumb::bravo:
Will post pics when they have spread their leaves

hahaha I know that feeling.. Iv got both my boxes full yet I still find myself ordering seeds etc. Even though I cant use them at the moment sigh.. haha!
My 2 critical autos popped thru the soil :) whoop whoop :thumb::bravo:
Will post pics when they have spread their leaves

Nice i on putting some seeds auto s on rain water cup to start germination process today I'm thinking of not tomorrow for sure

First time grower. I had an OG kush auto fem that developed naners, so I had to harvest early. Still has a nice cerebral high but small yield. I'm trying again since 1st killing frost is Oct 31. Also have a WW and a northern lights reg.

So 3 early miss auto cks feminized seeds as well as ,
3 candy cane autos fems but one will be in a 3 gal pot then I'll be putting two autos northern lights blue and la diva -. by delicious seeds first time growing from
Them. Those will be indoors under promix hp using up what I have here with extra perlite and thinking using my bio grow and bloom. Try the organic instead of advanced nutrients lights will be 144 reflector mar hydro and 2x300 watts singles full spectrum lights . For the two autos. Will be adding by flower time a fan exhaust outtake and filter as well. Going into a room 9x10x9 is where. My new 5x5x6.5 tent will go...

Sweet dude .. well be sure to update us on all the plants :) both of u ! haha!
Im from South Africa hey.. Weathers good for growing all year long which im super happy about, BUT, the big BUT sigh.. Its still illegal in my country so its a bit of a stress sometimes. But iv just stopped caring haha, its my medicine, I dont drink or smoke cigarettes. Strictly clean green :cheer:

Update lion

Got three early miss auto cks. In water and 3 candy cane auto for bud thread will post more info soon
420-magazine-mobile17636733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1710262084.jpg

My OG Kush seed split today, so it's in a cup of miracle grow potting soil inside at 72°. Outdoors it's in the 90's daytime.

Ouch bro et rid of that soil go buy pro mix hp I've heard bad things about it. FYI chemicals are harsh salt build up high slow release nutes screw up feeding some times I dunno just head up bro

Well, it's 1 cup ..16 oz...until sprout, then she goes outside for a week with filtered sunlight , then put in the ground. I have a few hens and I have a composted their droppings.

Back
Top Bottom