Perpetual: Hempy & The DBHB Kit

Drogon

Hey there friends, this journal will start with the beginning of my second grow and hopefully keep going as I transition into a perpetual setup. Let's begin!

Setup:

Vegging area is a 2 foot wide closet with one mars 300w and a cheap China led panel hung from ratcheting ropes. Walls inside are lined with some mylar I got from amazon.

Flowering area is a 4x4 tent with a 600w HID will have to pole mounted oscillating fans up once I move the girls in there.

Please see the pics below, I would love some constructive criticism from any of you experienced growers out there, especially the high brix "gang". I tried explaining the ventilation situation with a diagram but let me know is anything needs clarification.

420-magazine-mobile460020012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile764441928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile409430352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1918236919.jpg

420-magazine-mobile154359952.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1793334525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1914092155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile521164163.jpg

The Girls:

Picked up two clones about two weeks ago. One is Super Glue, the other is 3x Crazy OG. Placed inside 2.5 gallon buckets with a few holes drilled a couple inches from the bottom. Medium is 100% Perlite. Feeding GH Micro,Grow,Bloom,CalMag,DN, and Kool Bloom when the time is right. Each plant gets 1 gallon every 2-3 days pH'd to 5.8

Super Glue is top right
3x is bottom left

420-magazine-mobile977400583.jpg

LST on Super Glue

420-magazine-mobile1146592460.jpg

The clone dome in the veg closet has 6 seeds germinating. Supposed to be Jack x Jack, whatever that is. Can't find info online and I'm also not sure if the seeds are feminized so that will be interesting. I plan on cloning the the two plants I have right before moving them to the flower tent. This will leave me with plenty of options for Doc Buds soil once it is done cooking

420-magazine-mobile320101474.jpg

All mixed up a few days ago, been kept at 76-80 degrees, condensation is occurring so now it's just a waiting game.

The biggest thing I'm worried about moving forward is PM which became an issue in the last few weeks of my first grow even though RH was 35-45 and airflow was excellent. Harvested the the plants early and washed them to ensure no PM was in the final product. I also threw out the clones from those plants and sterilized EVERYTHING in this room. The new girls have had two neem oil treatments as a precautionary measure, this is not something I want to be treating my High Brix plants with however. Doc Bud suggests a sulfur burn and keeping the RH at a level that will keep the plant happy and healthy. This all makes sense, so I see myself getting a humidifier for the whole room and a surfer burner soon. Does anyone have experience with vaping surfer in small tent such as mine?

Anyways here we go! I will try to be good about updates and I really encourage feedback! 420 Magazine forums are the best!.

Seeds started to pop yesterday

420-magazine-mobile268497877.jpg

Here they are today, the light on top of the dome was too high so they stretched a bit

420-magazine-mobile634836069.jpg

They sprouted very fast considering all I did was wet some rapid rooters with tap water and throw the seeds in, no soaking or paper towel before hand

Here are the clones, they're small but I've had success with small ones like this before

420-magazine-mobile1277991638.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom