Canadian Legal Grow - LP Genetics From Seed - Organic Soil - Sensi Star 2017

JimSaskFarmer

A little background first. This is my lovely wife's grow i am merely chronicling it as there are very few grow reports for Canadian LP Genetics. She has dealt with PTSD for several years, with the main complaint now being insomnia. At the beginning of February of this year she applied for a grow, just over 5 months later the certificate showed up in the mail. She will be purchasing seeds From CannTrust. Friday July 21st. the ACMPR registration was faxed to CannTrust. As she is already a client, getting registered for starting materials through them should not take too long.

So here`s what she is going to be working with:

Sensi Star 90% Indica 10% Sativa 3 regular seeds

Indoor
Tent-
MarsHydro 27"x27"x63"
Fan/Filter-
Fusion Breath 4"
Light-
1 Sungrow 150 HPS,
4-6 50 watt DIY IC 110v Smart LED cobs
Soil-
Coco Coir
Topsoil
Perilite
Worm castings
Shrimp compost
Nutes-
Gaia Green 4-4-4 2 1/2 cups
Gaia Green 2-8-4 2 1/2 cups
Planters-
4.5 Gallon plastic mesh pond planter with fabric planting bag inside

Soil was mixed about a month ago and she didn't make note of the exact amounts but they are listed in order of composition with a total of about 80 liters.

So now we wait some more:)

So a quick update. July 21st faxed Canntrust the registration certificate. On July 26th phoned to get an idea of the timeline, they said they didn't have the fax. Was told I could send a email with a photo of it. July 27th sent email 1hr later got confirmation ordered today July 28th. seeds to arrive Monday July 31st.

Seeds arrived Aug 1st. Soaked 12 hours. One cracked open. Dumped them all onto paper towel left in a warm spot. Next morning all showing tap root. Carefully put them into some starter mix in solo cups under two 23w cfls

IMAG21203.jpg

IMAG21172.jpg

IMAG21191.jpg

IMAG21312.jpg

Here we go
:goof:

So I've got good news and bad news. Good news, number 2 and three are both visible. Bad news, Number 2 is stalled with the cotyledons still closed has been like this for three days. Because she now only has two regular seeds the wife has decided to flower early and hopefully take some clones once sex is determined. From what we've read they will not be able to start to flower till the third week at the earliest so she is keeping the lights on for 24 hrs for the next couple weeks.

Two more 23w CFLs were added and the seedlings moved up within an inch of them.

#3 day 1
IMAG21362.jpg

#2 day 1
IMAG21381.jpg

#2 day 3
IMAG21473.jpg

#1 day 6
IMAG21453.jpg

#3 day 4
IMAG21464.jpg

Glad to have you suntana and you as well freed. We are hoping to get some good meds from this grow. If not i think She is going to THC Biomed. Maybe give them a shot even if it does turn out well. Suntana do you know if they have a minimum order?

Ok update time.
Leaves are looking kind of wrinkly, like maybe calcium deficient. So i misted with some calcium nitrate. number two has a strange growth pattern that may correct itself? so here's the pics
#3 day 11
IMAG21313.jpg

#3 day 11 wrinkled leaves
IMAG21724.jpg

#1 day13
IMAG21733.jpg

#3 & #1
IMAG2175_2.jpg

Yeah when i was testing out the tent and lights i started some peppers in coco and had really messed up leaves. did some searching and found out it was calcium. hit them with the calcium nitrate and cleared it right up.
I am hoping once we get these seedlings in the soil it will not be an issue.

So we need to get them out of that starer mix, it is terrible. Water ph going in was 7.5 coming out didnt register on the strips so well below 5.5. She was worried the soil she mixed might be a little hot but it cant be worse than having them in this garbage. Hopefully she gets them in their forever home tonight.
IMAG21314.jpg

IMAG2181.jpg

IMAG2182.jpg

Back
Top Bottom