Krippleberry Auto Grow

Strain: krippleberry from Dr krippling
Light: 600 w HP's
Medium: soil

Good morning fellow 420 friends ,here we have my Krippleberry Automatic from Dr krippling.
Hailed as an auto version of blueberry I'm expecting great things from her .
She's just started showing pistals !
IMG_20170723_125729.jpg
IMG_20170723_125717.jpg

Strain: krippleberry from Dr krippling
Light: 600 w HP's
Medium: soil

Good morning fellow 420 friends ,here we have my Krippleberry Automatic from Dr krippling.
Hailed as an auto version of blueberry I'm expecting great things from her .
She's just started showing pistals !
IMG_20170723_125729.jpg
IMG_20170723_125717.jpg
Subbed looks healthy and very interested in that strain!! Did you mention your environment? Temps, Rh, and if you are running co2? And how often you feed and what nite company , and how many hours of light and how many plants in how much space? Great start tho

Subbed looks healthy and very interested in that strain!! Did you mention your environment? Temps, Rh, and if you are running co2? And how often you feed and what nite company , and how many hours of light and how many plants in how much space? Great start tho

Rh sits around 50 up to 60 when watered ,temp is stable from 20 to 27 degrees celcius , organic soil to which I topped up with osmocote organics .
No c02 ,air venting in from outside .
Growing her untopped and using 420 mag leaf tucking style to ensure light penetration instead of defoliation and its working a treat!

Update .
She's going through the early flower stretch and powering on!
I've been leaf tucking to expose more bud sites to the light and its resulted in side branches catching up so now she looks as if she's been topped to make more colas ....except I did not top her as she us an auto and that would temporarily slow her down.
This way she doesn't slow down and still gives me the topped advantages.
IMG_20170728_074201.jpg
IMG_20170728_074241.jpg

In the group shot shes right in the centre.

Update :
Our krippleberry auto is still going strong still stretching in early flower she's getting very big now .
Today I went in and did some LST on her tying her down to expose more budsites and I moved the veggers and moms a little to give her some more room cause she's the one flowering she gets the prime spot under the light the moms and veggers are just vegging away.
Before and after LST and leaf tucking.
IMG_20170730_190236.jpg
IMG_20170730_193940.jpg

See the little plant in bottom of second pic .
That is also a krippleberry auto ,popped same day as this girl ,intact that one was bigger !.
Thats the difference between growing 1 part time or putting in the hard yards and catering to her every whim.

Back
Top Bottom