Dr. Greenthumb's Em-Dog Dewey DWC By 3Gs

After a massive loss of plant we are revamping and going with a single cab bean to buds. B Real from cypress hill and kief sweat came up with Em Dog by crossing Chem 4 with a nice cut of OG Kush the crippy cut and came up with Em Dog. We will be doing it in a 5 gallon with a Dewey mister and air stone. The light will be our trusty Perfect Sun Mini. We may add some more watts later on but this will be a quick veg and we may or may not collect some pollen for a future project. Will try to keep it simple but we all know it never turns out that way haha.
420-magazine-mobile1072589156.jpg

Have 5 Lebs in the sog, 2 First 48 are in solo cups waiting for a couple of girls to get chopped. Maybe tmro Dinachem and PC will come down. Getting my scope and computer updated now so i can get a really good look at the trichs.

I have to track this tread. I am starting 3 Em Dog my next grow. You should be a couple months ahead of mine. I running Em Dog with Liberty Haze to see what Chem cross I like best. Hell what can be bad about a Chem X OG Kush cross?

Going with a quick veg jackalope, will top and top again and let her cola up maybe top a third time and let 8 be great lol. I can't imagine it would be anything less than primo .

I don't think she's gonna fit in your cab if you top her three times and the reviews say she's a rather stinky girl

Back
Top Bottom