Size of light? 3 300w mars hydro and 1 1000w king led
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 79
RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? Hope not
How often are you watering? Not yet
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox farms trio, cal mag
Alright guys this is my second grow and I kind of broke my own rules and am growing 3 different strains lol. I know it's gonna be a bitch but I get burnt out on the same smoke all the time. These are all photos so they won't be going to final pots for a little bit. I'm just giving straight ph water around the edges so the roots search for water. Trying to get my rh up a little bit but I still have a big white widow finishing in my tent from last grow. On my first grow I missed my window for lst so I could use some help on that subject lol. Hope everybody jumps on in
420-magazine-mobile2053486001.jpg

Cuckoo for coco. Bubba fresh, instant karma, and girl scout cookies

What strain is it? Bubba fresh, 2 instant karma, and girl scout cookies
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? 75/25coco and perlite
If soil... What size pot? 5 gal fabric
Size of light? 3 300w mars hydro and 1 1000w king led
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 79
RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? Hope not
How often are you watering? Not yet
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox farms trio, cal mag
Alright guys this is my second grow and I kind of broke my own rules and am growing 3 different strains lol. I know it's gonna be a bitch but I get burnt out on the same smoke all the time. These are all photos so they won't be going to final pots for a little bit. I'm just giving straight ph water around the edges so the roots search for water. Trying to get my rh up a little bit but I still have a big white widow finishing in my tent from last grow. On my first grow I missed my window for lst so I could use some help on that subject lol. Hope everybody jumps on in
420-magazine-mobile2053486001.jpg

Hi baby welcome to this wicked world.

Wishing her a huge success and healthy veg bro.

Alright guys I'm on almost a few weeks and I have 2 sprouted so far a few didn't germinate but I'm gonna get clones off my Bubba fresh if I don't get what I want lol. So far I've just been giving the sprouts a little bit of ph water around the edges of the pots. I transplanted my first Bubba fresh last night and she seems to be doing pretty solid. Think I should start lst on the bigger sprout? I'm flushing my big white widow right now so I will have more room this weekend. My Temps and rh have been staying pretty good. Im probably going to try a little more with these than my first grow I was a nervous wreck lol but it turned out pretty good

420-magazine-mobile1778029263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1822756870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile804049222.jpg

Damn guys I'm sorry I haven't been on to update but have been busy af here lately. Actually been neglecting my girls too. But I'm trying to make time for it all now lol. I'm about 6 weeks in and they are doing pretty good. I thought I had a potassium problem but now I think it was my ph pen uncalibrated so I took care of that and flushed with ph water. My little runt is just a few week behind the big ones so she is really stunted. Well I hope a few people stop by
420-magazine-mobile125085310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237988260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879384802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1666023324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1917392477.jpg

Damn guys I'm sorry I haven't been on to update but have been busy af here lately. Actually been neglecting my girls too. But I'm trying to make time for it all now lol. I'm about 6 weeks in and they are doing pretty good. I thought I had a potassium problem but now I think it was my ph pen uncalibrated so I took care of that and flushed with ph water. My little runt is just a few week behind the big ones so she is really stunted. Well I hope a few people stop by
420-magazine-mobile125085310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237988260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879384802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1666023324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1917392477.jpg

How is your cal mag doing bro?

Stupid question is there a bad time to super crop or is one able to super crop a plant even on veg or late flower?

But besides that you know already your killing it bud.

Stupid question is there a bad time to super crop or is one able to super crop a plant even on veg or late flower?

But besides that you know already your killing it bud.
Thanks bro it's been awhile. I think veg was great bc the stems were still bendy enough to move them around. Now they are too firm and will snap. That super cropping I think is gonna produce a good yield

I like the an line up just slot of things to put in. Want less work more time enjoying them .

I am
Going to try some home made recipes with help from few folks on here take this substructure that will see how it preforms then if good results will post recipe

Back
Top Bottom