Growing With The Devil - Perpetual Grow

Skullman420

WITH_THE_DEVIL.jpg

Welcome to hell dear friends. Here we shall grow the smoke of hell and we shall smoke the fruits of doom. Hell is btw located close to the north pole and that's where the Devil lives. The devil likes to grow cannabis, so welcome to "Growing cannabis with the Devil - Perpetual grow 2017"

In this journal we will go through the making of "The Devil's Widow", we will grow several strains in 3 (with time 4) different grow-spaces. We will make feminized seeds with colloidal silver and perhaps with time also with silver thiosulfate solution. That depends if I manage to smuggle these chemicals to the north pole.

We will grow in soil and we will grow in hydro - We will use a wide array of lamps and we will even test out the new COB tech from Mars-Hydro.

I want to start this journal with showing you the family tree of the planned strain "The Devil's Widow"
devilwidow420mag.jpg
devil_s_widow1.jpg

Today I will prepare the main-room for a 4 strain, 10 plant grow. Growing with the Devil is an adventure worthy the demons in the debts of Hell, so be patient. Until next time....

DeVille

List of grow-spaces:

Main-Room: 100x180x180 - homemade growroom
Grow system: Autopot in soil, perlite & leca
Light: 2x Mars Pro II Epistar 320

MH-Powerhouse: 120x120x200 - Mars Hydro grow-tent
Grow system: Right now autopot, but will do hydrophonics next round
Light: 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80

Homebox Evolution - 80x80x160 - Homebox tent
Grow system: Right now airpots, but will also do hydrophonics in this tent in the long run.
Light: Mars Pro Epistar 160

Planned grow-spaces:
Small tent to test the Mars COB
Closet for cloning
Perhaps another 120x120x200 tent

Misc lights not in use right now:

1x Mars Pro II Epistar 320
4x Mars-bar 24 60 cm (grow-bars)
1x Mars COB 100 watt (Didn't receive this one yet)

Hey Deville got you on this perpetual grow...
Cant wait to see some DW seeds popping up!!
Seeing whats going on here makes me miss home!!
Cant stand been away from my girls!! Oh and my wife. my eyes are stuck to the screen for this lot !! Cant wait!!

Am testing the grow bars now. Just plugged them into the wall. Picked them up at the post earlier today. Thinking these will be perfect for a little cloning station inside a locker. Will keep it plugged a couple of hours first now to check the temperature and such. These are also great for side-lighting. Will probably use one or two for the cloning station then 2 for a tent

Did some measuring. I have two closets. They are almost 80 cm tall and 60 cm wide. So in total the two spaces gives 120x80. What I will do is that I will make two separate grow-spaces. Will put two mars grow-bars in each locker. One locker will be for cloning and the other for misc plants I want to turn male with colloidal silver. I have some more left of the Orca grow-film I used to cover the walls in my main-room. So I will fill the lockers with that. The one with the plants to turn male will have a timer set on 12/12, while the other one will run 24/7. Set up two bars in one locker now. Added a temp measurer so I can see how high they get. So then we found a use for the grow-bars too :) Great!

Did some measuring. I have two closets. They are almost 80 cm tall and 60 cm wide. So in total the two spaces gives 120x80. What I will do is that I will make two separate grow-spaces. Will put two mars grow-bars in each locker. One locker will be for cloning and the other for misc plants I want to turn male with colloidal silver. I have some more left of the Orca grow-film I used to cover the walls in my main-room. So I will fill the lockers with that. The one with the plants to turn male will have a timer set on 12/12, while the other one will run 24/7. Set up two bars in one locker now. Added a temp measurer so I can see how high they get. So then we found a use for the grow-bars too :) Great!
hey dv you have everything planned out and it's alway's easy to find someplace to put some extra light nice job!

WITH_THE_DEVIL.jpg

MAIN-ROOM - DAY 1

Welcome back to Hell dear friends. Today we officially start this adventure. I picked 10 clones and I planted them in 15 liters Autopots. Gave them some Azos beneficial bacteria and Canna Rhizotonic to kickstart the grow. As you can see, all the clones have already been topped and trained for quite some time. Allowing the clones to grow this big in 1 liter Airpots before I plant them in their final containers, saves several weeks of vegg time.

MAIN_001.jpg

From left: 2x Pure Power Plant, 3x Big-Bud, 1x Bubbleicious, 4x White Widow

MAIN_002.jpg

Pure Power Plant, Big-Bud & Bubbleicious

MAIN_003.jpg

White Widow 3, 4, 5 & 4 re-vegg from my previous grow.

The White Widows will be pollinated with Big-Bud to create The Devil's Widow. Will pollinate White Widow 3, 4 and 5. 3 is the brown pheno. 4 and 5 was the highest producers. 5 also happened to be a purple pheno.

Started spraying a White Widow and a Bubbleicious clone with colloidal silver as well today. If I succeed in making pollen, I will also fertilize the other strains so I can save up some seeds from all these strains. Have sprayed a Big-Bud & a Pure Power Plant clone for a few days now.

The Homebox tent only have 5 clones left in it now. A few Bubbleicious and White Widows. Not sure what to do with those. Any ideas?

And that was update #1

Over and out
DeVille

Back
Top Bottom