First Time Grow In Need Of A Helping Hand

Boon88

Hi,

I am just about to start my first grow and could do with a hand on best techniques and tips for my first grow. Thank you in advance.

I will be growing in a tent in my flat, running 600w HPS dual spectrum lamp with a Wilma 11ltr dripper system for my media I will be using canna coco with shogun samurai coco nutrients.

I have got PPP feminised seeds and Big Bang auto feminised.

I would really like some advice and tips on the following -

Best germination technique and then planting

Set up for lights in the early stages and veg through to flowering

How much nutrients I should use and when

Any other advice or anything I have forgotten would be very much appreciated

Thanks again

Hey Boon welcome to 420, i germinate by soaking seeds in a cup of water for 12-16 hours then fold them in a moist paper towel until they pop. 600w hps i would keep pretty high above young plants say 30"+. The nutrients should have directions on them, i normally start 1/4 of what the manufacturer suggests. You can increase nutes slowly over the following weeks. Ill get a link to my journal, check it out and meet some of the regulars. They can be very handi if you have questions or you run into any issues.

Hey Boon welcome to 420, i germinate by soaking seeds in a cup of water for 12-16 hours then fold them in a moist paper towel until they pop. 600w hps i would keep pretty high above young plants say 30"+. The nutrients should have directions on them, i normally start 1/4 of what the manufacturer suggests. You can increase nutes slowly over the following weeks. Ill get a link to my journal, check it out and meet some of the regulars. They can be very handi if you have questions or you run into any issues.

Thanks for the advice I will have a read through your journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom