Temp of Room/cab? 80F
RH of Room/cab? 45%
PH of media or res? 6.6
Type and strength of ferts used?
OEM from the hydro store:
Veg: A (5-0-2) B (1-5-8)
Bloom: A (6-0-3) B (1-4-8)

Welcome to my journal! :)

The tent is a no-name brand from eBay, it's 2' x 2' wide and 5' high. It work good, the negative pressure is easily achieved.
I have a fan on the top blowing below and for the smell there's a 6" carbon scrubber with an inline fan (with a speed controller set to the lower speed). I have an humidifier too inside the tent.

The main light is the Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80, a great light! It compare to a 200w HID.
On the side I have 4 fluo, 20w each. But they are very old, not sure if they really help! :laugh: but they are pretty bright! I will buy some new ones on my next grow.

I've made a wire mesh, my last grow was too high and too close to the light. A SCROG should solve this problem!
:allgood:

IMG_20170730_193504.jpg

So this is a clone of the Amnesium I harvested july 29.
She was grown in soil under a little strip of led light for around 2 months, I transplanted her today.

This is my third attempt with the Pro-Mix HP. The first one was my other clone, which some bugs finded her attractive. And I have a cucumber plant on my balcony in Pro-Mix HP and vermiculite.

For the first drink I used half the strength of the nutrients.
She look sad, but I'm sure she will be better tomorrow after a few hours under the light! :love:

IMG_20170730_193611.jpg

A soil ph tester should work on a soiless media? :hmmmm: It's seems a bit high! I set the ph of the water to 5.7. :hmmmm:

IMG_20170730_205036.jpg

I realize this morning that I used the bloom nutrients for her first drink! That's a good start! :rolleyes3
Im subbed, looking good so far, I just harvested my first indoor run with autos and got good yields using Mars 1200 and I still have some under hps about 2 or 3 weeks from harvest but I've had high temps in the hps room this run but they have still surprised me at how good they have done considering the high temps, I will be doing away with hps and going with led/cob and also getting another heating and cooling unit so I can control temps in that room also. I'll grab a seat and watch the show, hopefully you harvest some nice sticky buds lol, best of luck to you...️

Im subbed, looking good so far, I just harvested my first indoor run with autos and got good yields using Mars 1200 and I still have some under hps about 2 or 3 weeks from harvest but I've had high temps in the hps room this run but they have still surprised me at how good they have done considering the high temps, I will be doing away with hps and going with led/cob and also getting another heating and cooling unit so I can control temps in that room also. I'll grab a seat and watch the show, hopefully you harvest some nice sticky buds lol, best of luck to you...️

:thumb:

I learned the hard way of how DWC and high temps don't work well together. :laugh:

Well bad news, my Mars light broke! Only the bloom side lighted up!
The Mars-Hydro service replied to do a driver swap, and now only the growth side light up, which is better! ;)
I send them the pictures, I guess they will send me a new driver!

My little clone took a few days to feel at home, but now I think she's good to go, she grew a little bit more! :)

IMG_20170804_104223.jpg

Mars-Hydro responded that they will send me a new driver. At least the growth part of the light work good, so it's not that bad.

This morning she's touching the screen! :)

IMG_20170806_090251.jpg

Here's the sister, I'm trying to keep her low, the clone box is only 14" high!

IMG_20170806_090425.jpg

they make big improvement everyday:bravo:
Mars-Hydro responded that they will send me a new driver. At least the growth part of the light work good, so it's not that bad.

This morning she's touching the screen! :)

IMG_20170806_090251.jpg

Here's the sister, I'm trying to keep her low, the clone box is only 14" high!

IMG_20170806_090425.jpg

Hey Weezze! The scrog screen should make a great addition for this go round. I'm interested to see how the clones perform, I'm pulling up a seat for this one as well!
I always done a scrog in the past, even the Shining Silver Haze had a metal net! It's just the Amnesium that I tried without and it was not that great! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom