Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Derbybud

Forewarning: Sorry about the long post as I usually don't have much to say but I feel things need to be explained up front.
So joined about a month ago after page stalking for about a year now. My daughter @ 20yrs old has severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, severe Fibromyalgia, issues due to certain developmental abnormalities, kidney stones (2 surgeries and passes 4 every 6- 8 months) and has broken her hip and back. She has massive flair ups that lead to unbearable pain, nausea, insomnia, depression as well as GAD, and can disable her from even being able to move. While being diagnosed at the age of 16 years old with RA and Fibro, she was put on nasty drugs that would make her hair fall out, keep her bed ridden for days, blackout, and even become suicidal ( taken care of now) all because she wasn't an adult. Now, as an adult, she does have better drugs available to control things, even though she still has many issues and bad side effects.

After reading numerous threads here on 420mag, I began to realize that my teenage years, some 40 years ago, where my friends and I would sit around and get high would lead to me telling my precious daughter, who was in college, to call up one of her pot smoking friends to bring her some and to take a few hits after she had been on 2 percs and still couldn't get up to eat. Since that day, things have changed in the most productive way and it was all because I decided to educate myself on 420 and other publications to understand what cannabis can really do for people.

Since that time, she has gone from countless ER visits and 23 pills a day to 7-8 pills a day and not as much time at the hospital. Being in an illegal but soon to be medical state and being in a position that the family need to rely on me, I have been trying to grow under the radar until now due to a lot being laced on the street around here. My 1st grow were some White Widows that a friends who grows outdoors gave me who has given my daughter a sizable amount of cannabis over the last 6 months. Needless to say, my venture to grow indoors was unsuccessful but did manage to get 26 grams from two auto flower plants that my daughter said helped her.

Again I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to express to everyone why I am doing this because i work for a Mfg Plant that does flight hardware and we get monthly random drug testing due to working with the FFA, so I am not growing for myself.

On Today's Grow
What strain is it? Mixed Crop King Autos 6 seeds hopefully 6 plants
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I wish I knew just seeds in a bag out of there 9 different autos
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro tent with carbon filter and adjustable rpm fan
Soil or Hydro? Hydro coco (Cocoteck 5.5 kg. bricks)
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon ?
Size of light? Mars 11 1200 watt
Is it aircooled? just fans built into the light but not externally out of the tent
Temp of Room/cab? 78-82 lights on 68-72 lights off
RH of Room/cab? 45-60% lights on 50-65% lights off
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? none that are known and hoping to keep it that way
How often are you watering? still working on tap root then as needed but as much as possible going to run it like hydro
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced Nutrition pH perfect Sensi grow parts A & B, AN Big Bud, Botanicare Cal-Mag plus & Silica Blast, Great White Mycorrhizae, & GH pH up & down

Finally got a Hanna Growline pH/EC/TDS combo meter

I'm in the process or germinating per CKS instruction and have the beans in between paper towels waiting for min. 1/4 inch tap root and will go directly into 2 gal. pots. Good, bad, bigger, smaller since autos???

I already rinsed my coco and will charge it with 25% of recommended cal-mag, & nutes before planting my little tap roots. Should i sprinkle some Great White into the hole when I put tap root into coco?

I used rain water in my first grow but too many bugs and even tad poles. Might run water thru panty hose to try to alleviate the passed problems

I hope many will help me help my daughter. Please feel free to chime in with all comments as I need some good coaching thru this as I know I came to the right place

Derbybud

I wish Crop King would label there seeds so I would know which ones help her so I could buy the same stain. I'm hoping thru 420mag members to hopefully identify what I'm growing. I'll post what stains they should be later in a post

Thanks in advanced

Derbybud

I'm a huge Rush fan. I've seen them 28 times in concert and the next most concerts is 3 {best in the land}
If I get time tonight I'll be over to check out your journal. I'm going to try to setup a top drip to waste system so I wife doesn't have to take care of things when I'm gone

With autos generally the bigger the pot the bigger the plant, use great white in the bottom of your hole yes. Check out my journal and meet some of the gang. A lot of good growers there that can and will help if you need it. Welcome to 420Mag Derby!

Thanks PW I've been watching most of your journals and was hoping you would jump on board to help out. I'm amazed and quite jealous of what you can accomplish. Hopefully one day

So penny I was always under the impression that smaller so the roots fill out quicker and more feeds with less nutes would make it explode quicker and with autos having such a short veg cycle it did make some sense to me. And by big how big? Thanks just trying to figure out all this stuff to do it the right way and to be honest its a little overwhelming

So you know what autos are capable of Ledrf here at 420 owns perfect sun leds. Neil grew an auto that yielded 2.95 pounds from 1 plant. Autos are different from photo plants in that they send out a large taproot and when it hits the bottom of the pot it starts transitioning to bloom. Tall pots are best for autos if you want big plants and heavier yields. In coco i like for my photo plants to be root bound in flower so i can push the nutrients hard. In coco ill feed/water up to 3 times a day in bloom.

I have watched Neils grows but man I just can't see myself putting that much water on a plant that is only a week or 2 old. Now maybe once the roots are establish then peddle to the metal. Just don't want to screw up so hesitant

And I'd be happy with 2 Oz not alone almost 3 pounds per plant. I have been trying to get my rh up as Neil suggested that most important is climate and I know I'm lacking in light so I have to make sure everything else is spot on

Dont be afraid to water coco, its not the water thats harmful but a lack of oxygen. In soil this is a huge problem because it doesnt drain quickly. Coco still holds 30% oxygen even when saturated.

Not as much as my daughter. she's been buying from close friends but she is looking for me to supply her with some exact stains. I figured to start with the mixed autos as its the quickest and see where she wants me to go from there. 1 got 12 seeds in the mix and also got 12 white widow and 6 others that are higher in cbn. Will look up the name and post later.

Forewarning: Sorry about the long post as I usually don't have much to say but I feel things need to be explained up front.
So joined about a month ago after page stalking for about a year now. My daughter @ 20yrs old has severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, severe Fibromyalgia, issues due to certain developmental abnormalities, kidney stones (2 surgeries and passes 4 every 6- 8 months) and has broken her hip and back. She has massive flair ups that lead to unbearable pain, nausea, insomnia, depression as well as GAD, and can disable her from even being able to move. While being diagnosed at the age of 16 years old with RA and Fibro, she was put on nasty drugs that would make her hair fall out, keep her bed ridden for days, blackout, and even become suicidal ( taken care of now) all because she wasn't an adult. Now, as an adult, she does have better drugs available to control things, even though she still has many issues and bad side effects.

After reading numerous threads here on 420mag, I began to realize that my teenage years, some 40 years ago, where my friends and I would sit around and get high would lead to me telling my precious daughter, who was in college, to call up one of her pot smoking friends to bring her some and to take a few hits after she had been on 2 percs and still couldn't get up to eat. Since that day, things have changed in the most productive way and it was all because I decided to educate myself on 420 and other publications to understand what cannabis can really do for people.

Since that time, she has gone from countless ER visits and 23 pills a day to 7-8 pills a day and not as much time at the hospital. Being in an illegal but soon to be medical state and being in a position that the family need to rely on me, I have been trying to grow under the radar until now due to a lot being laced on the street around here. My 1st grow were some White Widows that a friends who grows outdoors gave me who has given my daughter a sizable amount of cannabis over the last 6 months. Needless to say, my venture to grow indoors was unsuccessful but did manage to get 26 grams from two auto flower plants that my daughter said helped her.

Again I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to express to everyone why I am doing this because i work for a Mfg Plant that does flight hardware and we get monthly random drug testing due to working with the FFA, so I am not growing for myself.

On Today's Grow
What strain is it? Mixed Crop King Autos 6 seeds hopefully 6 plants
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I wish I knew just seeds in a bag out of there 9 different autos
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro tent with carbon filter and adjustable rpm fan
Soil or Hydro? Hydro coco (Cocoteck 5.5 kg. bricks)
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon ?
Size of light? Mars 11 1200 watt
Is it aircooled? just fans built into the light but not externally out of the tent
Temp of Room/cab? 78-82 lights on 68-72 lights off
RH of Room/cab? 45-60% lights on 50-65% lights off
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? none that are known and hoping to keep it that way
How often are you watering? still working on tap root then as needed but as much as possible going to run it like hydro
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced Nutrition pH perfect Sensi grow parts A & B, AN Big Bud, Botanicare Cal-Mag plus & Silica Blast, Great White Mycorrhizae, & GH pH up & down

Finally got a Hanna Growline pH/EC/TDS combo meter

I'm in the process or germinating per CKS instruction and have the beans in between paper towels waiting for min. 1/4 inch tap root and will go directly into 2 gal. pots. Good, bad, bigger, smaller since autos???

I already rinsed my coco and will charge it with 25% of recommended cal-mag, & nutes before planting my little tap roots. Should i sprinkle some Great White into the hole when I put tap root into coco?

I used rain water in my first grow but too many bugs and even tad poles. Might run water thru panty hose to try to alleviate the passed problems

I hope many will help me help my daughter. Please feel free to chime in with all comments as I need some good coaching thru this as I know I came to the right place

Derbybud

Welcome to 420 Derbybud, looks like you are on the right track my friend. Always feel free to ask here. Pennywise has helped me in the past and is very knowledgeable as are others also. Good luck to ya and Happy Growing!!

Back
Top Bottom