Bloodguy Does G13 Pineapple Express Auto

Bloodguy

I popped an auto out of boredom. It was a freebie. I started it off in a peat pot so I don't have to worry too much about transplant stress.
420-magazine-mobile419491596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile910498800.jpg
here's some vitals..
Container- 18 oz peat pot currently, uprising to 3 gallon fabric pot.

Medium - currently plain promix and perlite. Will up pot to amended promix and perlite.

Nutes - I'm going MGO. This is unsanctioned non sponsored action. I'm not using their schedule. I'll do a post on soil mixing soon.

Lights - currently a "300w" led heavy on the blue. I have a large collection of lights and this plant will surely get a mix. Stay tuned for updates.

Tent - currently 2x2x4. I'm sure it'll be switched eventually.

The seed popped up yesterday. I planted directly to soil, all natural style. After 4 days with nothing I dug in ever so gently. I found a perfectly intact seed. So I went old school. Plates, wet napkins, heating pad. It cracked less than 24 hours later. I put i t back in the soil and it sprouted two days later (yesterday). I'll be posting more Info soon and of course frequent photos. I hope you will join me on this next adventure! .

I popped an auto out of boredom. It was a freebie. I started it off in a peat pot so I don't have to worry too much about transplant stress.
420-magazine-mobile419491596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile910498800.jpg
here's some vitals..
Container- 18 oz peat pot currently, uprising to 3 gallon fabric pot.

Medium - currently plain promix and perlite. Will up pot to amended promix and perlite.

Nutes - I'm going MGO. This is unsanctioned non sponsored action. I'm not using their schedule. I'll do a post on soil mixing soon.

Lights - currently a "300w" led heavy on the blue. I have a large collection of lights and this plant will surely get a mix. Stay tuned for updates.

Tent - currently 2x2x4. I'm sure it'll be switched eventually.

The seed popped up yesterday. I planted directly to soil, all natural style. After 4 days with nothing I dug in ever so gently. I found a perfectly intact seed. So I went old school. Plates, wet napkins, heating pad. It cracked less than 24 hours later. I put i t back in the soil and it sprouted two days later (yesterday). I'll be posting more Info soon and of course frequent photos. I hope you will join me on this next adventure! .
I will jump in on this one, im germinating a bunch of autos right now, I planted 8 today and I have 8 more I will plant tomorrow, I will be running 2 4×4 tents both have a Mars 1200, whatever the two tents can't hold will go under 1000w hps along with some DJ Short blueberry so I have alot going in also, I about to finish one journal now but im not sure if I will do journal this time but I might start one after they get going good. Hope everything goes well for you, good luck...️

Subbed in. I don't have autos but i do have a super og kush (bout 2in tall) an a couple blueberries almost ready to go in to soil...good luck

We got the girl into her final pot!
420-magazine-mobile1539246321.jpg
that's a 3 gallon fabric pot. I used promix and the MGO amend, humatrace, and dolomite lime. My buddy BlazinJones is really the first to tackle an auto with MGO so if you haven't checked that out, now is a good time. As he reported the amend product appeared to burn his autos so I made some adjustments. First the promix in the peat pot is plain so the plant will have to grow roots to the main pot before it sees nutes. MGO calls for 1 T of Amend per gallon of the pot. I went with 2 instead of 3. It called for 1.5 T of dolomite, I went up to two as I saw a PH drop in my last MGO run. I added 3 T of humatrace. I blended it up nice, soaked it down and let it sit for almost 2 days. I transplanted last night and we shall see what happens next. Keep it crispy fellow tokers .

Hey bro finally found ya lol yea man with my second red poison auto attempt with mgo I didn't use any amend or huma to set the soil b4 u plant the seed and this one has no burning at all but since I'm doing a seed run with her the colloidal silver stunted her but still no burning at all so that's gud lol but yea man hopefully it works out n we can figure out the perfect balance of mgo product to use for autos shit photos 2 lol is ur other girls doing better since u started to see alil nute burn? Anyway off to finish reading and get caught up with this journal :rofl: I'm subbed to so many journals now its hard getn to every1 each day lol but yea man gud luck on this adventure hope goes gud for ya :Namaste:

She's coming along nicely! Yesterday was 10 days after transplanting to the 3 gallon fabric pot with amended promix. I added one tablespoon of grow instead of the 3 called for. I did not add any minerals. I already like the fabric pots better for growing in promix, that stuff holds moisture reeeaaaaly well. I watered the MGO in with a sprayer instead of a watering can. The sprayer helped the MGO get broken up and in to the soil better. I'll continue this method. Blaze my man thank you for joining! You'll be the perfect copilot on this trip

420-magazine-mobile1299330857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1662035166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile829632162.jpg
forgot the pics!!
Lookn gud so far man cant wait to see how they end up for u im jus now starting to setup a hempy grow and see if i cant get some great results tryn this new method i always love to try something new lol but ya still staying organic jus now guna try bottle nutes for hydroponics im guna use the remo nutrient line and see if i cant get some amazing results

Lookn gud so far man cant wait to see how they end up for u im jus now starting to setup a hempy grow and see if i cant get some great results tryn this new method i always love to try something new lol but ya still staying organic jus now guna try bottle nutes for hydroponics im guna use the remo nutrient line and see if i cant get some amazing results
I keep hearing Bout this hempy thing. Honestly I still don't know what it is. I can't even get the info from Google. Can you hook me up with a good link brotha?

I keep hearing Bout this hempy thing. Honestly I still don't know what it is. I can't even get the info from Google. Can you hook me up with a good link brotha?
I dnt know how to post a link on the 420 app but its called hemp headquarters and its by sweetsue she has an amazing amount of info an is a great person and always willing to help go check it out its a way of doing hydro with out a huge resivor and plus u still can get some monster treez so i just popped 5 mystery seeds and am guna try my hand at some hempy growing lol

Hey guys....i got a problem... one of my seedlings has major amounts of green algae growing in the dirt from inadequate drainage an it's starting to kill it...i know how to fix the drainage issue but my question is, is there anything the can be done to save my seedling? Will proper drainage in a new pot with same dirt allow it to dry out enough to kill the algae? Thanks for any advice

Back
Top Bottom