MerryAnna's Swazi Adventure

MerryAnna

Hi, all.
I've been on this site a while, and although i've posted on a few threads, this is my first online grow journal.
Need to know info:
1) Outdoor Summer grow in soil. (Soil recipe to follow)
2) Swazi Regular seeds that i've bred over a few grows. The original seeds were from local dealer.
3) No grow kits & bottled nutes will be used - i feed with molasses, epsom salts, bat guano and compost that i cook in the back yard.
4) We're in the process of transitioning into spring right now. This journal will hopefully conclude in autumn - so if you're interested, be prepared for a long haul, because these swazi's are original landrace sativas, and they take FOREVER. If you're familiar with this strain, you know that if it's well grown and cured, it's a great strain & well worth the time and effort.
5)I use my harvest for meds - i have a cancerous family. Breast cancer, brain cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer... I make edibles, topical creams and oil for oral consumption. (The older aunts (80+) aren't too keen on "getting high").
Anything i forgot?
Cheers!

Ok, a few more notes.
Planted 10+ regular Swazi seeds on 19/07. First one (A) popped on 22/07. Transplanted A on 27/07.
B popped on 23/07, transplanted 31/07. C-F popped between 24 & 27/ 07, transplanted on 02/07.
420-magazine-mobile1247594844.jpg

A is top right corner, B bottom right corner, the rest are C-F.
420-magazine-mobile174687529.jpg

This is how i grow them for at least 2 weeks - i open the containers between 11am& 2pm. From previous experience, i know they go nuts for their own personal little greenhouses..

420-magazine-mobile341336087.jpg

Still a few late bloomers left in gemination suite (cheap plastic container with a pink lid). My germinating mix is about 1/2 vermiculite & perlite, the other 1/2 made up of equal parts mushroom compost, worm castings and a no-name brand seedling soil i had laying around.
I moisten the mix, pop the seeds in, cover with the same mix, close lid, put out in the sunshine. I start checking twice daily after 5 days, transplant CAREFULLY 5-7 days after germination.

Hi, all.
I've been on this site a while, and although i've posted on a few threads, this is my first online grow journal.
Need to know info:
1) Outdoor Summer grow in soil. (Soil recipe to follow)
2) Swazi Regular seeds that i've bred over a few grows. The original seeds were from local dealer.
3) No grow kits & bottled nutes will be used - i feed with molasses, epsom salts, bat guano and compost that i cook in the back yard.
4) We're in the process of transitioning into spring right now. This journal will hopefully conclude in autumn - so if you're interested, be prepared for a long haul, because these swazi's are original landrace sativas, and they take FOREVER. If you're familiar with this strain, you know that if it's well grown and cured, it's a great strain & well worth the time and effort.
5)I use my harvest for meds - i have a cancerous family. Breast cancer, brain cancer, skin cancer, rectal cancer... I make edibles, topical creams and oil for oral consumption. (The older aunts (80+) aren't too keen on "getting high").
Anything i forgot?
Cheers!

Yes I'm sure there is a lot of great educated people on here to help but I'd reach out to sweet sue if your looking for someone with a lot of great educational information on edibles and oils pills search sweet sue . She seems to know her stuff ....

Yes I'm sure there is a lot of great educated people on here to help but I'd reach out to sweet sue if your looking for someone with a lot of great educational information on edibles and oils pills search sweet sue . She seems to know her stuff ....
Thanks, i know sweet sue, very cool lady.

Ok, a few more notes.
Planted 10+ regular Swazi seeds on 19/07. First one (A) popped on 22/07. Transplanted A on 27/07.
B popped on 23/07, transplanted 31/07. C-F popped between 24 & 27/ 07, transplanted on 02/07.
420-magazine-mobile1247594844.jpg

A is top right corner, B bottom right corner, the rest are C-F.
420-magazine-mobile174687529.jpg

This is how i grow them for at least 2 weeks - i open the containers between 11am& 2pm. From previous experience, i know they go nuts for their own personal little greenhouses..
Genius idea!

Sign me up for these sativas :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom