Ace Seeds Panama: First Time Grow In Soil

Rude1

Hi all started growing her a few months ago under T5 propagation lights in peat pot to start.
FullSizeRender161.jpg
420 Magazine

then moved her to 250 watt cfl in soil and vermiculite mix feeding a 1/2 strength solution of home made tea with molasses blood and bone meal seaweed extract and a little bit of dynamic lifter aerated .420 Magazine

then just moved her into her new home 25 gallon pot same mixture soil vermiculite and same light just increased the feeding strength 420 Magazine

then just kept feeding her every three to four days

I had quite a long vege about 3 months under the cfl I topped and bent her and kept her in veg for another 3 weeks then flipped her to 12/12 with a 600 hps
IMG_080640.JPG

i changed the feed to molasses and monsta bud water and here she is today any advice would be much appreciated as this is a first time this is 4 weeks into flower
IMG_086050.JPG

Very nice, I just finished my first indoor grow, I am starting on my second run, I have two 4×4 tents and both have Mars 1200 led, I will run autos in my tents and I have some photos I will be running in a separate room under 1000w hps. I'm subbed looks like you will have some very nice bud soon...️

thanks Tom will post some more pics tomorrow not much happened today still looks the same, i suppose when you look at it all the time.

well had a bit of time so took a few more snaps , no pun intended but when i started to bend her she actually split , nothing a bit of duct tape and string couldnt fix ,she actually seemed to thrive . i dont know if you can make it out in the photo but here goes
IMG_093237.JPG

Back
Top Bottom