Tryan2grow1 Second Time Grow - Autos In DWC With Mars-Hydro LED

tryan2grow1

Hello 420 community. This is the second go round growing this wonderful plant. The first attempt at a bag seed grow has come to a very pleasant ending. Now it is time to grow some known strains. For this grow the ladies scheduled to appear are Northern Light and Blue Mystic auto strains. Today they were put to germ. The tent is ready for the new born arrivals. These ladies will be raised in a 5 gal dwc system, on GH nutrients + Hydroguard, under a Mars Hydro Reflector 96, in a 20X36X60 grow tent equipped with inline fan and filter + 2ea 6in fans, and indoor weather station. This should be fun. Thank you to all in advance for tagging along and any input is greatly apprectiated.
420-magazine-mobile102816823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile814838160.jpg

One cfl was left for photo purposes only. This grow is planned to use only the led.

Never tried auto strains, what is your light schedule?

The seed company recommends 18-6 for the entire grow. And my light company says it's ok to run both veg and bloom from the get go as well. Thanks for looking in Weezze.

I will tagalong for this, I have some interest in autos myself, so it will be nice to see how they do in Hydro

Welcome Lonestar. Let us see what this grow brings. C'mon green thumb.

Pulling up a chair. Lighting up a fatty. Kicking back and waiting for the crowd to filter in. Good luck!

Welcome to this second grow UA. Thanks for looking in.

I'm in on this one, I just finished my first indoor grow and it was with autos, I was a little skeptical of autos at first but I have to say I got some very impressive yields from them and I am very happy with the way my first indoor grow went, hope your goes great also, best of luck to you...️

Checked out your first journal, thought I would sit in here on this one.

Welcome JustMeds. What did you think of that virgin bag seed grow? The meds are fantastic. This should be just as fun. Here we go, I mean grow!

I'm in on this one, I just finished my first indoor grow and it was with autos, I was a little skeptical of autos at first but I have to say I got some very impressive yields from them and I am very happy with the way my first indoor grow went, hope your goes great also, best of luck to you...️

Welcome Tom. This is my second attempt at a grow, first with autos. The first time around was with some bag seed that turned out way better than I could have hoped for a virgin grower. Simply amazing what we can raise in bubbles. Thank you for looking in.

Welcome Tom. This is my second attempt at a grow, first with autos. The first time around was with some bag seed that turned out way better than I could have hoped for a virgin grower. Simply amazing what we can raise in bubbles. Thank you for looking in.
Cool, I just finished my first grow also, I growed some autos in a 4×4 tent under a Mars 1200 and I have to say I was very impressed with the quality and the yield of the autos. I also have a few blueberry photos that I will be chopping this weekend. I have my tent filled back up with more autos, I also bought another 4×4 tent along with another Mars 1200, I have 12 autos that just broke surface today and I have 10 more bb photos that will go under hps 1000w so I'm gonna be pretty busy lol...️

The girls have been transferred to rapid rooters, placed in the dwc buckets w straight ph'd water res, and covered. In a few days we should have baby beauties. Temp 72, RH 62, PH 5.5 (known to rise), no nutrients, no lights.

Back
Top Bottom