Second Grow Critical Autoflower

420dabbing

So she survived the heat wave so here are the specs:
What
Critical Autoflower by Nirvana Seeds
Pot/Media
5 gal smart pot layered with sensi soil and a 50/50 coco coir perlite mix
I started this one by watering in the mixes I made after layering them in I sowed the seed about 1/4 of inch in the wet soil after about 5 days she sprouted
20170731_174036.jpg

Then the next week it hit 109 and she made it that was last Wednesday here is today starting my LST on her
20170809_103848.jpg

Love that early LST! As long as you support the seed side of the stem when you lay the leaf side down, the plants usually do fine. You can pull it down a bit every morning if you want to go a bit slower. I did mine early (not that early tho as it was my first LST, probably after the third set of leaves) and it turned out great!

Start:
20170609_082338.jpg

Current:
20170809_0749451.jpg

How dense did those buds turn out? They kinda look like foxtail buds, but I can't quite tell. You and other training experts, especially guys who use 2-inch by 2-inch holes in wire fence scrogs, grow bigger and more numerous buds per plant than anything else I've seen... surgeon's hands! Nice woody stalk on it, too!

How dense did those buds turn out? They kinda look like foxtail buds, but I can't quite tell. You and other training experts, especially guys who use 2-inch by 2-inch holes in wire fence scrogs, grow bigger and more numerous buds per plant than anything else I've seen... surgeon's hands! Nice woody stalk on it, too!

Buds are turning out really dense as they ripen. I'm hardly an expert though as this is just my first LST plant ever. I got around 50 grams dry off the 24" untrained Blueberry 1 so this could be more than double that. And I'm just a beginning grower! LST is the way to grow unless you're growing trees like LED209 or Sphnx

On the indoor side there are some SCROG growers out there who end up with something that looks like it was designed in auto-cad! I don't have the indoor space for that but I do have the California sunshine.

So she's starting to want to stand up which means I'm full in veg. Yay but that also means I'm going to be chasing this top for the next couple of weeks lol. Most of the leaves are beginning to turn up to the light so I'm happy about that. One other thing I forgot to mention is that she shares 180w of led light with my two clones to keep her under 24/0 light schedule.
20170820_104918.jpg
20170820_104928.jpg
20170820_104941.jpg
20170820_104955.jpg

So she's starting to want to stand up which means I'm full in veg. Yay but that also means I'm going to be chasing this top for the next couple of weeks lol. Most of the leaves are beginning to turn up to the light so I'm happy about that. One other thing I forgot to mention is that she shares 180w of led light with my two clones to keep her under 24/0 light schedule.
20170820_104928.jpg

It's going to be fun to look back at that pic and see how skinny that stem is compared to what she's gonna be when she's done!

Back
Top Bottom