Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

I started something in the auto flower section, but I figured I'll do a proper journal for these guys!

What strain is it? Tangerine Dream Feminised Autoflower
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid
What percentages? 60% sativa, 30% indica, 10% ruderalis
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Just popped a tap root
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor in my greenhouse
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farm's Ocean Forest and Great White microbes
If soil... What size pot? One is in a 3 gallon smart pot, the other is in a 5 gallon smart pot
Size of light? 432,288-mi diameter, 98,000 lux
Is it aircooled? Yes, by space
Temp of Room/cab? Greenhouse is usually about 15° warmer than ambient air temp
RH of Room/cab? Dependent on day
Type and strength of ferts used? No ferts first week, then I'll slowly amp up Big Bloom into flowering nutes week 3

420-magazine-mobile933276486.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1797091402.jpg

From my experience ive topped autos right after their third node.. It gives them more time to recover. But sometimes topping is very strain dependent.
The only thing that worries me is too much stunting. Since I'm gonna be going by the sun, they'll only be getting 14-12hrs of light.

I can't wait for you to fill up that 5 gallon. I saw your camping photo and had to stop by. That's my kinda style. Wishing you a bountiful harvest. .✌️
Oh man, I hope so! I think it's a little hopeful given the current sun cycle, but I'm gonna do my damnedest!! Lol

I haven't got out much this year, but that was my daughter's first camping so it made extra amazing!!
✌️

Alright guys, I'm so damn impatient! I want these ladies to blow up, like, yesterday! Alas, they are building their rhizosphere and must be given time......

At least that's what I'm thinking.
Pots still have a little to dry out.... I think.
Now that I think about I didn't even check this morning lol I was too preoccupied with big girls.... I should do that at some point...
Anyway, I'm seeing second leaf set popping out on the 5 gallon girl.
If they're not moving along by the weekend, we will be having a very stern talking to.
5gal
420-magazine-mobile1233119471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile605414631.jpg

3gal
I love football season!
420-magazine-mobile1626045921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1162483619.jpg

Next water they're getting some big bloom so hopefully we have dry pots later today! Haha
✌️✌️

Gonna start here with;
I'm a fucking idiot.

I have these ladies in pots....it's beautiful outside....I have a place on my porch that gets sun from 8:30 -5:45....
Why the hell was I leaving them in the greenhouse?! Lolol
Oh man, I'm a smart cookie lol

Guessing we'll have a second set of leaves on this one tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile769173734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom