Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

Rang3rDang3r

Hey 420 crew this is my first grow ever ! I have aquired a 2.3 x 2.3 x 6 Mars hydro tent and 2 old mars hydro 300 lights for a steal and will be delving into growing in the fall when I get my growing licence ( I'm in canada ) I need as much help as I can get from you guys ! I have ideas as to what I wanna do but any help will be greatly apreciated .

so the plan is to grow a couple high cbd strain 2/1 cbd or higher ( cbd critical cure , nordle, cbd shark shock )as the high cbd strains knock out the spasms and pain ...I wanna use this to make sweetsue/psycro s fresh harvest oil !

also wanna grow a fun plant for my self ...maybe a fun sativa (carnival by moc) as It's been highly recommended !! maybe a blueberry of sorts .

as for growing style I need advice ! I'm looking for ease of growing as I have a young one to take care of and can't devote all my free time to growing . I've been reading on hempy style growing and it's definitely piqued my interest indeed .

so help ...everyone ...anyone ... help me get this going !! all advice is welcome !!!

man at a quick glimpse kind soil looks cool ! looks like it's just watering and the plant does the rest ... can you only order that stuff online ?

I started trying Hempy a month or so ago, working great
Come fall I'll be able to leave for 5 days and no worries at all about watering
Yeah Scorpio, I've been reading up the last couple days on the method and think I'm gonna make some pots ul for doing this !...I was thinking of doing 3/1 perlite/vermiculite or 100%perlite for my first grow ... what did you end up using for yours ?

Yeah Scorpio, I've been reading up the last couple days on the method and think I'm gonna make some pots ul for doing this !...I was thinking of doing 3/1 perlite/vermiculite or 100%perlite for my first grow ... what did you end up using for yours ?
I live on the surface of the sun, not much humidity
If u have higher humidity go 100% perlite. I did 4/1 on mine.
I also just started to try Osmocote + for my nutes...was using fox farm trio

I live on the surface of the sun, not much humidity
If u have higher humidity go 100% perlite. I did 4/1 on mine.
I also just started to try Osmocote + for my nutes...was using fox farm trio
Yeah it can get pretty humid here but I usually have the ac on which brings it down ... once I finally get to growing I'll probably just choose one or the other and see how it goes i..especially if it just depends on the humidity of the room ... ill put my hygrometer in the tent tonight and check it in the morning and see what it reads with nothing running !

So I decided to go hempy in straight perlite ! got a couple of free clones of Da Purps ...so threw them in some solo cups and got them.under 1 old MH 300w (127w true)

420-magazine-mobile1017401485.jpg

I did notice a few spots and light colour on the leaves ...but these are clones and they are on the older leaves and not the new growth ..so should I be worries ? my light is at 28 inches above canopy ...I'm thinking it should be high enough

420-magazine-mobile986438170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777119206.jpg

I've gave them each about 2 ounces of plain RO water so far each for the day that I've had them

I'll jump in and help where I can Ranger!

Looks like your off to a good start :thumb:

Look under the leaves very closely, that spotting looks like spider mite damage.
So , pennywise , I inspected all the leaves of both plants ..especially the spotted one ..and absolutely nothing was there ... not really sure why it's spotted but at least I couldn't see no mites ...I even used my jewlers loupe to enhance my terrible eyesight hahaha

So I double checked my lights as to a cause of the yellowing of the leaves and noticed that the lights were at 24 inches above canopy ....so I set them to 30 above ...and then watered about 2 ounces of RO water each ...
am I correct in watering them every day until the roots hit the res ... and when should I start feeding them lite nutes ?

Back
Top Bottom