Dieselskunk's DWC - Amnesia & Skunk#1 - August 2017

dieselskunk

Here goes my 1st journal attempt. I have an Amnesia clone and 2 Skunk #1 clones started under a 2" T5 bulb DWC using Olivia's and Hydro Guard. I had 600 ppm for the grow 18 hours of light and the air temp was around 65* . It was around 6 weeks and they were growing well and had nice roots so now it is time for the move to the main grow. I am vegging them In 5 gallon buckets DWC , lights on 24/7 under 4" t5 light, two Agra grow and 2 Agra bloom bulbs.I am feedding Dyna-gro and Hydro Guard. I am shooting for 800 ppm to start and go from there. I plan to ScrOG them for maximum growth and to control the height. I started without a pump for the 5gallon bucket system however after 24 hours there was still a 200 ppm difference from the fill bucket to the last plant. So I added a small circulation pump I had around the house. In the picture the two skunks are on the left and the amnesia is on the far right. The close up is the amnesia
0033293.JPG
0052863.JPG

Well it is October and I am giving up on DWC:goodjob::thumb::cheer:. Yes this is an epic fail. In all this time I have lost 2 clones and 2 others are sickly. I have been all over trying to fix this grow and It's time to call it. The Ph drops and adding ph up is getting old, plenty of healthy roots but can we say pissed off. So it is back to soil for the sick plants, I already had one last clone in soil and it's going strong, it's the top picture I have a mix of dried chicken manure and molasses mixed into some soil from the 1st good grow of Amnesia in soil. This is just to try to get feminized seeds. I am going to scrog them.
0013684.JPG
0023516.JPG
0033357.JPG
0043132.JPG

Well I left well enough alone and every clone came back. Now lots of lush green, scrog screen is full so off to 12 days to bud. No luck with my skunk flip with colloidal silver, all the pollen pods were hollow. I might try to flip this crop with 120 ppm. Even at 24 hour light I have a strong smell so I added the air cleaner back in. Clones have nice short growth, I would do this again
scrog66.JPG
09232.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well the Bud season is starting, some nice white hairs. Amnesia is so easy to clone I would repeat this. The buds are in a nice and compact. I want to see what a t5 4" light fixture will do. Added molasses to some water today for better buds.
0043193.JPG
0013771.JPG

Buds are getting thicker in the past few days, a few red hairs starting. T5 lighting is working but it is slow, could be the room temp was around 55* F
0023606.JPG
0033441.JPG
0052996.JPG
0062636.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Back
Top Bottom