Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram 315W LEC Coco Multi Feed

Partimus

Hey 420 Mag,

thought it was time to share my latest grow :)

What strain is it? Mohan Ram by Sweet Seeds, Feminized photoperiod
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 85% Indica SAD, White Widow Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flowering
For how long? 18 Days today
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Coco DTW
What size pot? 10 inch pots, not sure what capacity
Size of light? 315watt phillips Lec, Hi Par Ballast
Is it aircooled? not currently
Temp of Room/cab? mid 20'sC been dam cold this winter for australia
RH of Room/cab? 60% there abouts
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? preventative fungus gnat treatment
How often are you watering? 5 times per day now, built up over the grow
Type and strength of ferts used? Lucas formula for coco, EC 1.2 RO water

Here are some pics of the grow from seedlings to now, last pic was from last week, day 13.

Mohan_Ram_1.jpg
Mohan_Ram_2.jpg
Mohan_Ram_3.jpg
Mohan_Ram_4.jpg
Mohan_Ram_5.jpg
Mohan_Ram_6.jpg
Mohan_Ram_7.jpg
Mohan_Ram_8.jpg

I'll pop in with updates about once a week or so, have a great day ;)

Im subbed.. healthy girls.. healthy skinny dude growing them, or punch drunk KFC enjoying stoner? :rofl: hope your well mate..

Im subbed.. healthy girls.. healthy skinny dude growing them, or punch drunk KFC enjoying stoner? :rofl: hope your well mate..

Heya Grizz, laughing my arse off with that comment :rofl: Healthy skinny dude now, well much skinnier anyway, down 30 kilos now and with another fight booked for november training meaner than ever.

Cheers DRAllGood, great to have you along :)

Bloody lovery grows. I'm just looking in to lECs. What is your thought of getting another light? Maybe too much for space, I don't know.

Hey there HedoneSpirit, welocme along here and thanks for the compliment :)

I think a second light in there would go well, maybe expand to a 1.5m square tent to get the most out of em. I want to expand my set up soon, I think I have got the basics sorted so should be worth the investments. fingers crossed I can organize the finances and get the expansion by the end of the year. would be a good Christmas pressie for myself to get a tent double the size and two more 315 watters to go with :rofl:

Hey everyone,

day 21 of 12 yesterday so I took a picture for you all. Starting to see resin on them now, no smells yet.

Mohan_Ram_9.jpg

added a little kool bloom to the resi this morning, EC 1.4

have a great weekend folks,
cheers

Hey Everyone,

getting near 4 weeks 12/12 but things are moving along well enough that I decided to take an early pic before the weekly update.

Mohan_Ram_11.jpg
Mohan_Ram_10.jpg

See you again in a few days for the weekly update and some more pics,
Cheers :tokin:

Hey Everyone,

great to have so many folks following along, welcome aboard and may your bowl be always full of some delicious green herbs ;)

So here we are at day 28 12/12, things are going along steadily. I have decided to order a second 315watt LEC to go in the tent to brighten up those corners a bit and get some more canopy penetration.

this mornings group pic
Mohan_Ram_12.jpg

I'll update again when the second light goes in, presuming it shows up before next weeks update and maybe even take another mid week bud pic for everyone :)

Have a great day,
Cheers

Happy Saturday Morning 420 mag folks ;)

week 5 of 12/12 yesterday, the extra 315 watt light I ordered arrived, it has a fancy led display and is adjustable by remote control ooooo ahhhhh :rofl:

anyway so it is bright like the figgin sun in there now, sunglasses are def required and lights are hung up as far as possible, no dim corners now that's for sure.

some hasty pics for you guys, sorry they suck, one day I'll work out how to get some better shots :rofl:

Mohan_Ram_13.jpg
Mohan_Ram_14.jpg

temps are up a few degrees but thats ok my fan was running at minimum power before because it was so cold so now its on 1/3 power to keep the air flowing and the temps around 25 degrees C.

Next lot of seeds have popped also, Ice cool by sweet seeds for next run, little babies just poked up through the coco today so I'll have a pic of them next update also.

have a great weekend folks,
cheers

*edit
PS the plants are giving of a nice floral, almost minty smell when I rub the resinous leaves, looking forward to these now :)

Hey Again Everyone,

Day 39 of 12/12 here,

Things are starting to look good to me with two of the four plants being standouts so far with the front left side one chunking up more and faster than the others and the left rear plant looks very nice also, good dense buds happening and loads of frost. The right side front one looks very nice with the rear left being less dense buds, more gaps between the nodes. I am not sure if it a pheno variation or if it is because I removed the least amount of lower growth from that rear right plant, I can see the line that i should have lollipoped it to for next time though so its good learning anyway. I am thinking if it ends up being to lanky and airy I will use it as a hash making plant instead of spending hours chopping it up. The fattest one had the most lollipopping of any plant I have done yet and to me it looks the best, with the best structure and fattest buds. I have been watching videos and reading diaries about lollipopping and plant training into early flower to make the most of our indoor spaces and I think I am starting to work it out, maybe :rofl:

Today's pics are close up attempts because its so nice and frosty I wanted to share.

front left plant, the fattest girl of the four
Mohan_Ram_close_up_1.jpg

rear right, frostiest of them all, nice dense buds also, could be the fav of them all
Mohan_Ram_Close_Up_2.jpg

front left, decent looking still, nice and frosty
Mohan_Ram_Close_Up_3.jpg

rear left, the lankier one with the most undergrowth, still lots of trichs though
Mohan_Ram_Rear_Right_Lankier_One.jpg

see you in a few more days for the weekly update, have a good one all,

cheers :tokin:

:passitleft:

Secrets don't help nobody :rofl: :passitleft:

They look awesome bro. Its been freezing in Victoria this Winter and Spring seems worse ! Lovely frosting on those buds and leaves, I love that ! Keep up the good work !

Back
Top Bottom