First Grow - Liberty Haze & Cookies & Cream

FlavoursUk

Hi all,

First grow has taken place, if you check my introduction you'll see what I have in my grow room/tent.

Currently have liberty haze (sativa/indica 60/40)

And cookies and cream.

I'm in flowering now, had a few tough ups and downs through out but I think I'm close to the end. Will try to upload pictures on how they are doing. Any tips and tricks appreciated.

Although they are in flowering I'm about to start another 3, blue dream and black dominia ( if I should make another thread for this let me know your thoughts! )

Will be posting shortly.

Thank you all and happy growing.

re: First Grow - Liberty Haze & Cookies & Cream

image19713.jpeg

Sneak peak of one of my 3 plants in flowering. Will upload more once I see these threads are active!

re: First Grow - Liberty Haze & Cookies & Cream

Looking good man. What you growing in hydo/soilless/soil and what bites are you using we would like to know your entire setup

Thanks bud. That was from a week or so ago. Got a lot of yellow leafs since! The 3 I have that are flowering are in Rockwool cubes, which I stacked. Can freely admit I've been abit lazy with this grow due to work commitments. But finally going to give it some real time and effort.

So yeah my current 3 are just in Rockwool although the next three I do will be in soil grow bag type things. Can get pictures.

The Liberty haze and cookies and cream have all been topped, had a lot of slow growth for two at the start, almost thought it was dead but brought it back to life. The Liberty haze on the other hand just grew and grew without any real problems.

All I'm using currently is a 400watt HPS lamp which is dimmable, can turn it upto 660watts and down to 250, which is what I had it on through veg. Got my fan constantly running to try keep a nice cool breeze flowing as I don't have a carbon filter or extractor yet. I have s scrog net which I'll use for the next couple.

Currently feeding them big bud throughout flowering as and when I need to, only when the cubes are completely dry and light. (As I'll be using soil next it might be a bit difficult to tell when to feed) or so I think

Had a look at one of your posts of blue dream and it looks beaut'. Hope mine comes out something close!

Since you are already doing hydro you should just go with coco then you won't have to toss any of you nutrients.

Luckily I have a few different nutes coming on Friday, a few extras I didn't know about and was slacking with. About to upload some pics, can hopefully tell me if I'm lacking as I think I'm about 6 weeks into flowering on Friday. I feel on one of my plants the buds are maturing quicker than the rest.

Luckily I have a few different nutes coming on Friday, a few extras I didn't know about and was slacking with. About to upload some pics, can hopefully tell me if I'm lacking as I think I'm about 6 weeks into flowering on Friday. I feel on one of my plants the buds are maturing quicker than the rest.
For sure. It does look like they need more food. They shouldn't be yellow like that on week 6. But they look good. It's hard to really tell under that light though.

If your doing soil next time look into airpots, they are the best thing for a great root structure and about as cheap as a normal pot, looking better, what's your temps at? Leaves curling upward is usually one sign of heat stress

Back
Top Bottom