DirtBaggs 1st Grow - PineappleXpress & UK Cheese - LED - Soil - Indoors

DirtBagg

Hi guys names rick but peeps have been calling me dirtbagg since I was a boy, i guess you could say I've kinda grown fond of it,

Anyhow this is my first grow. I've been doing research and tons of reading these past few weeks, hope this journal can help me learn some new stuff.

Where will you be growing?
I'm a little low on cash money so I will have to grow in my (CLOSET) 6x4

What type of strains?
I will be growing ×2 pineapple xpress from g13 labs (ordered from true north seeds) & uk cheese (freebie) both AUTO

What type of lights do you have?
×2 LED marshydro 300w / also small fan in there

What are you growing in?
Scotts soil from walmart.

Nutes?
I will be using GH nutes and blue planet calmag

Dirtbagg?
Yes

Light cycles?
Will go with 18/6 the whole grow.. unless convinced otherwise lol

Current plant stage?
I just germinated the seeds and placed them in smaller cointainers. It's a waiting game now!
420-magazine-mobile2021286422.jpg

re: DirtBaggs 1st Grow - PineappleXpress & UK Cheese - LED - Soil - Indoors

Hey man what's up? we cant all have prefect setups lol I'm on my first grow to, on a budget as well.... plenty of people on here will give you expert advice on your journey.... don't be afeered to ask questions lol the waiting is the hardest part... subbed up an good luck

Yea.... not sure how to attach a link to it here but it's in the journals in progress forum an the title is Rednecks first major grow on a budget
Thanks bud.. you got a grow journal?

Here's a bagseed that I had grown by the window for 2 weeks before the lights showed up..kinda kept me busy while my fem seeds arrived before/after
420-magazine-mobile850565960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719062473.jpg

Dixie cups are cool i start all mine in them for about a month look into light warrior seed starter with no plugs straight to soil

420-magazine-mobile1074194608.jpg

Oh nice setup man. Lol I don't even know what that is I just pop my beans in the soil al natural

Yup i do it with the utmost care run a full room with 3k leds got a can filter and ac pumping air into can into room i just think imho a open room is a bad idea if i dont stop growing i wont be using this room
420-magazine-mobile1613235650.jpg

Yeah I'm gona need ventilation soon not sure how am gona do it. Well guess I'll eat that slice of pizza once it's ordered delivered, driver tipped and all..

Never let humidity go over 52
I have an ac blowing 69 degrees into a 6 inch can filter intake through pipe into room circulating via fan so it gets about 52 humidity without ac on at high temp times and temp never over 82

So an ac unit will bring my humidity down? Could I run a hose from my room ac vent to the closet?

An individual AC unit will bring down humidity. I think I read that you haven't set up a way to exhaust, I would figure out a way to exhaust air first. I have a closet grow and the temp fixed itself as soon as I exhausted air into the attic. I ran into so many issues when trying to use an AC not to mention cost goes up on electricity bill. You will probably need a little dehumidifier, I found one on amazon for 25 but you might need a bigger one if exhausting doesn't bring down humidity.

Just my two cents. Also temps that fluctuate for an hour or 2 in the high range did not hurt my plants at all. As far as humidity, my closet grow is a little high during lights off but I have good air circulation and no issues.

If you can run a hose from you room ac vent that would be excellent! I do not have ac in my house so I couldn't even consider doing that.

I am excited to see what happens. Great job DirtBagg!!! :goodjob:

I intake air the temp and humidity are perfect im not so sure exhaust is a big deal as it works but its going to be implemented in my grow due to rate hikes ill be using tent next grow to maximize light and will use both cans i have in my situation its more shit electric and a lazy maintenance guy as to why my house is ghetto grow op lol

Back
Top Bottom