EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

Im basically trying to get my journal and all information established on here today. I have 12 autos sprouted, 8 white widow, 2 thc bomb, 1 blackjack, and 1 sour hound, I do have a few pics from day 12 I will post in a bit, today is day 15 so I will get some up to date pics up later today. I went and bought another Mars 1200 and a vivosun 4×4 tent, I also still have my other Mars 1200 and gorilla 4×4 tent so when need be I will put six over in the new tent that is already setup and waiting lol, here are a few pics I have of some of them on day 12.✌️ 12
420-magazine-mobile761430333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2131461034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1301391447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1999526462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile805947816.jpg

I am also using same soil, what I thought was just a local potting mix, Amazon actually has it, the name is Garden Magic, it doesn't have much nutrients in it and I did add more perlite in it cause after last grow I figured it would help drain a little better, it helped drainage alot and i think it is going to work out better. I also added dolomite lime at 2tbs per gallon of soil. I will also be using fox farm nutes again but I did buy the advanced pH perfect base nutes that I will be trying on a few of the white widow since I have 8 of them I can compare and see which nutes the ww likes best lol. ✌️

You know I'm along for the ride.
Thanks Dark and welcome, hopefully things go well this grow, I think I might try a couple of them bb under my led on my next grow, yours are looking great, I am also gonna order me some more photo seeds for next grow and will probably be keeping a couple mother's to run clones from.✌️

Well guys made my first mistake already, I feel like kicking myself in the ass, I was noticing what looked like burn coming on a few of them and after checking on them this evening it seems to have got worse. I had about a half gallon of nutes left over and sitting around like a dumb ass and I must have gotten it mixed up and give to the autos, I checked the runoff on the ones that are looking burned and sure enough over 600ppm, glad I got this ppm meter, I knew it would come in handy for something lol. I flushed the plants that are looking burned but I don't know what kind of damage it will do to the autos as far as stunting them so I went in to plan B, things have changed a little bit, i will keep the six or seven biggest and baddest out of these autos and I will be placing a order for some photo period Bubble Bomb from bomb seeds and place them in the second tent. Maybe this happened for a reason lol, I was wanting to do some photos this time anyway but didn't want to do them with my hps, now I can just do the photos in my new tent. This still pisses me off at myself for being so disorganized and doing something so stupid but im not going to let it get me down, I will chalk this down as a lesson learned.✌️

Nice I just got my seeds in today from seedsman! Got some gorilla bomb, critical kush, and ultra sour, Free beans were blueberry, jack herrer, amnesia haze, white widow, and mother of berries. All fem photos.

Back
Top Bottom