Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Lonestar11

-What strains is it? Lemon Walker by DNA Genetics (Clone) --Blueberry by Seedsman -- Skunk #1 FAST by Seedsman -- all feminized.
-# of plants? 3 (maybe 4 if I steal the Mrs. blueberry clone from the Aerogarden in the bedroom....shhhhh)
-Is it Indica/Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid
-Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
-Soil or Hydro? Hydro-Recirculating deep water culture, with the addition of Dewey misters.
-Size of light? -2 300w LED Galaxy hydro
-250W of Citizen CLU048 (5 COBs total)
-Is it aircooled? Yes. Portable AC/dehumidifier/heater
-Temp of Room? +\- 75°
-RH of Room? +\- 50%
-PH of media or res? 5.5-6.5( manual)
-Any Pests ? No
-How often are you watering? As needed
-Bucket Size -27 gallons, but only use between 6-10 gallons
-Medium-Grow Stones & hydroton
-Nutrients -Elite nutrient line, Hydroguard, Mammoth P

Howdy y'all! Lonestar here, for those of y'all that didn't get a chance to tagalong for my first adventure, I hope to get to know one another during this one, as this journal may never end.

In my opinion, things couldn't have gone any smoother for my two girls during my first grow. I had a handful of hiccups, and probably even made quite a few mistakes, but I feel like all the research that I had done previously, learning about the proper environment conditions, the multitude of lights with their advantages and disadvantages, balancing pH, genetics, how less is more with nutes, the importance of oxygenating your water, and so on and so on... helped tremendously with keeping me at bay with any drastic decisions or changes within the tent. Sometimes you just gotta lets them do their thing, with only some small adjustments to the environment. The many of you who have answered questions on my previous journal, your own journals, or just some random post that you were strolling across, your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated and paid off for sure. I hope to never stop learning about this amazing plant that has been put on earth for us!

So if you followed my first grow you will notice a few changes... I decided to get my feet wet with Hempy, and took a Lemon Walker clone and put her outside, she's already showing some buds after a couple weeks. I added a Scrog net, updated my reservoir with an in-line ran water pump and a drain valve installed, and will also be adding 250 W of COB LEDs. The COB LED fixture probably won't be received until the first week of September. I am also going to try and do an extra plant or two considering I am losing about a foot of height space with my new lights and heightened reservoir. I shortened the veg time, but being different strains I have no idea how tall any of these will get. I better learn how to do some training... Or maybe I'll be lucky enough to get the Gorilla extension kit for Christmas!! I better behave this year...

So I'm starting this journal a little "late" because I didn't want to be keeping up with two journals, so I just kind of updated everyone on the "babies" (now these ladies) in the Lemon Walker journal, while everything finished up... But I think every first grow deserves its own journal, and I didn't want to perpetuate that journal with what will be going on from here on out.

So cheers everyone! Grab a handful of nugs, your favorite beverage (plenty of sweet tea here), the nearest comfy seat, and maybe even a megaphone, because I'm pretty hard of hearing, unless it's yalls advice on growing! Tests say I'm going deaf, Mrs. says its selective hearing LOL

Here's some pics I'm stealing from my previous journal... The more current ones will come, with updates attached. Comments, questions? Keep them rolling, if I don't have an answer, I'm sure someone here will, and plus, the more eyes on these girls, the more they will show off for everyone!

This is the current RADDWC (Recirculating Aeroponics Dewey Deep Water Culture) system that I will be using.

Inline RDWC System - YouTube

re: Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

420-magazine-mobile1971346868.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1979356997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile192826193.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1142230595.jpg

(Old reservoir, have new one installed now; first day hempy was placed outside, being transplanted from Aerogarden)

Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

That things had got quite a way to go before it even thinks about getting close, although I do have a few friends on the coast that are gonna "ride it out" so we will see how that works. Young and dumb I tell ya. Just grabbed a burger and some sweet tea before heading home, if you have never had Whataburger in your life you must make a trip out of it. Must. Well the lights are about to turn on...

420-magazine-mobile876679682.jpg

Well good morning y'all, if you would please keep everyone that has been affected by this hurricane on the coast in your thoughts today as it is only expected to get worse as the week goes on. I personally know a lot of people who have already lost a lot. Makes me very fortunate for what I have...

Quick update on the garden... Took the blueberry clone that was in the bedroom and transferred it to the tent, leaving only a hopeful skunk clone in there(no roots yet). So four girls packed into the tub. Dan said the COB fixture will be shipped tomorrow. Can't wait!
420-magazine-mobile175309940.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1654058006.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1830522052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom