Ben's Horus CXB 200 Vs Black Diamond Goliath

Network23

Hello everybody! :byebye:

Please excuse my bad english :thanks:

Just recently, I've been burn-free for a year, and I just vaporize with my Mighty from Storz & Bickel. Before that I was a 24/7 bong smoker.

Herewith I make my first experiments with LEDs. Before that, I have grown with Dimlux Exper Series luminaires and Dimlux controllers, as well as GrowTool Aeroponic 1.2 systems. To make the girls big and strong, i feed them Hy-Pro A/B nutrients and they get enzymes from Cannazym. Two Ben's Horus CXB200s are used on the left table, and the Goliath from Perfect Sun is on the right table. In support of the Ben's Horus (which can not illuminate a single table properly), I will give the days a China full-spectrum LED panel. Thus different sides have between approximately 575 - 592 watts.

c269.JPG

e54.JPG

h76.JPG

i38.JPG

j66.JPG

The plants will be mirrored on both sides and placed in the same place under the LEDs.

x39.JPG

Sensi Star
Wonder Woman
White Russian
Deep Chunk
Wappa
The Flave
Leela

Today is the first day of Vegetation. The EC is at 1.2 and the PH is at 5.6 / 5.7 :volcano-smiley:

First update after five days with 18 hours of light: :volcano-smiley:

The China Full Spectrum panel to support the Ben's Horus was added and the distance of the LEDs was set to 60cm.

n45.JPG

o19.JPG

A few plants still have problems adapting to the Goliath LEDs. Yet nothing that worries me! :;):

r60.JPG

s76.JPG

So far, it seems as the plants under the Ben's Horus Panels grow better. The plants under the Goliath are still not at the same level as the plants on the other deck.

p96.JPG

q38.JPG

Roots are in best condition

t69.JPG
u14.JPG

Second update after 6 days 18/6 and 14 days 12/12:

Unfortunately I had a failure in the first bloom week in the irrigation system and as a result, 4 plants unfortunately no longer recovered. These plants were replaced by Dr. Who Clones - Have been included in the documentation with yellow Color.

16936.JPG

x40.JPG

The nutrient values are also EC 1.1 / 1.2 and PH 5.7 / 5.8. As an addition, I add some mushrooms to it.

TNC MycorrHydro - Mykorrhiza Soluble for Hydroponik & TNC BactorrS13 - Soluble Bakterien

Left Table:

a619.JPG

a2102.JPG

a352.JPG

a524.JPG

a431.JPG

Right Table:

b716.JPG

b258.JPG

b1105.JPG

b620.JPG

b535.JPG

b439.JPG

b347.JPG

Overview:

c271.JPG

c1109.JPG

I hope the plants get a stretch, I could have let the plants grow still a bit ... :( But can also be something because the failure of the irrigation system, could be worse.

Basically, you are not wrong - But now you can recognize a difference. Under the Goliath, much more drives are formed than under the Ben's Horus. Unfortunately, I had a failure of the water timer and as a result the plants are only ~ 30cm in size ... Except the Dr. Who plants. I will upload an update again this weekend.

Here is a small update in the sixth week:

All LEDs do a very good job, even the Noname China Panel. The EC 1.4/1.5 and the is PH 5.6/5.7

Left Table:

BT42L1.jpeg

Right Table:

BT42R1.jpeg

Overview:

BT42G1.jpeg

BT42G2.jpeg

Small update in the seventh week:

I did a sample of a few plants last night and saw how far the trichomes are. Do not look bad! :kisstwo: Of course, not all strains are the same stage, but I will change to adapted water tomorrow and will probably start reaping the next weekend.

16943.JPG

22575.JPG

32069.JPG

41598.JPG

51280.JPG

61097.JPG

7927.JPG

8777.JPG

Subbed for this. I've been debating on doing a run of all clones with only a week or two of veg.
The plants would of course be a lot bigger, if the defect with the water controller had not happened. I will repeat this run again 1: 1 and make 10 - 14 growth days instead of only 6. I am not working on seeds because it is legal for us to buy / sell clones ;)

The plants would of course be a lot bigger, if the defect with the water controller had not happened. I will repeat this run again 1: 1 and make 10 - 14 growth days instead of only 6. I am not working on seeds because it is legal for us to buy / sell clones ;)
Nice. Have you done this before? What's your average yield? I have a little experiment going for myself. I veg 8 clones for 3 weeks. And put them in a 2*2 tent. A mini sog. If this works out I may cut down how seed plants I have and up my clone count.

Nice. Have you done this before? What's your average yield? I have a little experiment going for myself. I veg 8 clones for 3 weeks. And put them in a 2*2 tent. A mini sog. If this works out I may cut down how seed plants I have and up my clone count.

This run is my first attempt with LEDs;) Before that I worked with Dimlux luminaires and Dimlux Maxi Controller. Everything fully automated that result was really good. Only the top bud had between 25g - 60g, depends on the Strain...
Although not everything went smoothly, I am now quite satisfied with the LED result ...

Back
Top Bottom