Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

BedroomFarmer

Whats up everyone! Its still very early and wont be planting for a bit but want to get a journal going niw and will document my transition to doc buds high brix kit! Very very excited! Coming from coco so this should be a real treat!

Ill give more info as we go but it will be a sativa grown under cob lighting!

Screenshot_20170830-183645.png

When the seeds come in ill pop them, take clones and plant them into the cooked high brix.

Welcome in FN!!

I traded some strains with a buddy on the mag. Shout out to you mayn! Not sure if he wants recognition but was awesome! Reminds me of trading cards as a kid. Ill be starting two king tut seeds im thinking and ill take clones for the grow. Ill cull one tut once i figure which is best.

Love coco but time to step up my game!

That Tut is a good choice for your first run, should be fire!

The exodus looks like an excellent one too but i cant wait to pop that tut! Probably tuesday. It will be my first sativa grown to a proper harvest! My Chernobyl didnt make it all the way. I dont smoke sativas too often but i hope its like a shot of espresso! Need some get up and go in my life!

I started in coco pretty much after a very poor grow in fox farms soil. I learned a lot growing in coco but then tried for organics. It didnt work so well in coco so im back to soil but upgraded a bit in the soil dept.
Yeh I made my own soil and damn near burnt my first grow up yielding like 26g off of 2 plants. Just wanting to get a decent grow or 2 under my belt and thought coco would help me be able to change things quickly if things come up

Yeh I made my own soil and damn near burnt my first grow up yielding like 26g off of 2 plants. Just wanting to get a decent grow or 2 under my belt and thought coco would help me be able to change things quickly if things come up

Hope the switch helps your yield! I. Got my biggest yields in coco.

Kalman's Cheese is very good and stinky, crossed with Haze its a match made in heaven.

Too many options!! What to do. Will be popping seeds tonight!

Hey BF looks fun. Im in��

Hey gee! Welcome in to my brix journal and welcome to 420 mag!! Pics to come!

Back
Top Bottom