My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

JayandFun

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!

This is my first grow. I'm very excited to be here and share my my life and grow with everyone.

About me -
My name is Jay and I live with a seizure alert service dog named FunGoo. I was a 1st responder for the World Trade Center. Over the years my mind got weaker and so did my body. My doctor has guided me a lot with THC and CBD. I now live on SSD and my dog is priority number one. He is a 5yr old Borador and has been in my life for 4yrs now. He was donated to me when I was getting very bad seizures. Me and him have been side by side ever since I got him.

**Fun Fact** - His name means "Fu#k you" in Italian. (i only spell it differently :laughtwo:

dECkNj2l.jpg

zl81lEBl.jpg

YhL9jCSl.jpg

The Magic Seeds -
Nuke Heads seeds
Orange Creams

** I want to thank Nukeheads.Com for helping me with my 1st grow by donating seeds to help me start. I stumbled upon them promoting their seed bank right here on 420magazine. I emailed them and these super nice people decided to surprise me by not only donating seeds to get me started but also to customize me a 3D Printed Box. I'm very grateful to have found Nukeheads.Com I ask you all to give them a try!

tqVCJ2Gl.jpg

UdnMDgpl.jpg

zLUWUdEl.jpg

7ER7Kxtl.jpg

My Setup -

So.... I'm ashamed to even type anything here because of what I will be using.
1. Big walk-in closet
2. Two Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights 72lights / 220V
3. Three CFL 5700k
4. Old window fan
5. 20-20-20 soil grow or water grow nutrients.
6. DWC Setup 2 5gallon pails, 2 pumps, 2 air stones, 1 pound of clay stones.
*Donations accepted / FunGoo is available to be your sponsor!! lol lol lol I know I'm not going to WOW any of you with my set up. Right now it is all I can afford. I know my yields from these magic seeds will not be as much as it would with the proper nutrients and lighting so I only plan on growing TWO seeds for this journal - When I hit the lotto - I plan on upgrading.... :laughtwo:

I will be posting photos of the unboxing of my seeds from NukeHeads this week when it arrives in the mail. I'm having a bad night, so I wanted to keep my mind busy and start my journal. I'm still debating on if I should go with a DWC grow, soil grow or do 1 of each? Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm a 100% Noob but very eager to learn since my life actually depends on this one. I'm tired of pills and so far THC and CBD oil has been amazing with the battle against my seizures and PTSD. I just wish my insurance company would cover it.....

I hope you have a great night and I'm eager to make your acquaintance! Welcome!!!!

Jay and FunGoo
:peacetwo:

Welcome Jay and FunGoo! First off, I'm sorry you have gone through what you have and I appreciate you helping at the WTC. Secondly, I'm stoked to hear about what NukeHeads has hooked you up with! I've only recently discovered them as well and this is the 2nd journal I'm following to see the potential. However, customer service and appreciation is always a HUGE plus and is the type of care that makes me love them already!

I'm subbed up to follow your progress man and I know the 420 community won't let you down. Plenty of great minds here that would love to share their knowledge to help your journey!

Welcome Jay and FunGoo! First off, I'm sorry you have gone through what you have and I appreciate you helping at the WTC. Secondly, I'm stoked to hear about what NukeHeads has hooked you up with! I've only recently discovered them as well and this is the 2nd journal I'm following to see the potential. However, customer service and appreciation is always a HUGE plus and is the type of care that makes me love them already!

I'm subbed up to follow your progress man and I know the 420 community won't let you down. Plenty of great minds here that would love to share their knowledge to help your journey!

Thanks for following. I really hope you do try them for your next seed order. They are really awesome and for them to take time out of their day to help me was something I did not expect. I hope you have an amazing day and I will be here every week with updates! Nice meeting you!

Welcome Jay and Fungoo, and congrats on your first grow. It's all a learning curve.

I want to thank you for risking your life and health to save innocent lives after 9/11 horrific attacks. I'm so sorry your health has to suffered due it.

Don't be ashamed of your equipment/setup. Most start off small and cheap, then update with more experience. You got this!

It was really nice of Nukeheads to donate their flagship strain. Sounds like a winner!

Be sure to ask the awesome 420 members any questions you may have. This place is great, especially for 1st time growers.

Happy growing!!

Subbed up, I just recently discovered Nukehead seeds also, I want to get a couple of their signature strain called Nukehead, suppose to be really potent. Their prices are kinda expensive but if they have good genetics then I don't care to pay up a little. Love your dog also, I have a bunch of pets lol. I am also waiting on seeds right now to get started, hopefully they will be here in a few days. Hope everything works out for you on this grow and im gonna take a seat and enjoy, I will help when I can, best of luck to you.✌️

Welcome Jay and Fungoo, and congrats on your first grow. It's all a learning curve.

I want to thank you for risking your live and health to save innocent lives after 9/11 horrific attacks. I'm so sorry your health has to suffered due it.

Don't be ashamed of your equipment/setup. Most start off small and cheap, then update with more experience. You got this!

It was really nice of Nukeheads to donate their flagship strain. Sounds like a winner!

Be sure to ask the awesome 420 members any questions you may have. This place is great, especially for 1st time growers.

Happy growing!!

Thanks for the support. This is going to be fun and therapeutic for myself. You are right that I should not be ashamed of my setup. I just look at others grow journals and see all of there amazing setups and I just know that mine is nothing to brag about lol. I have been reassured that what I have will 100% work. I'm going to be doing one in DWC and the other will be dirt from my backyard. I want to see what one will be easier for myself to maintain.

Thanks for the support. This is going to be fun and therapeutic for myself. You are right that I should not be ashamed of my setup. I just look at others grow journals and see all of there amazing setups and I just know that mine is nothing to brag about lol. I have been reassured that what I have will 100% work. I'm going to be doing one in DWC and the other will be dirt from my backyard. I want to see what one will be easier for myself to maintain.
It's definitely therapeutic.

With DWC, be sure to stabilize the water temps, 62-72F. Using a product called Z7 works wonders as well. .

Root rot is killer.

Hey guys! My babies have arrived a d they are taking a bath :). I love the box and I can't thank nuke heads enough for helping me start.

So the little seed in the photo is the nuke head and the bigger seed is an orange cream.

The fun begins! I painted the towers while I was eating dinner. I love them!

420-magazine-mobile705280019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1268749713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile246476908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2054211525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile260870540.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1351133604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile317523128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom