Coco
5 gallon fabric pots
Scrog
T5 for seedling stage
Air cooled dimmable 400w mh/hps
4 inch exhaust fan
Air circulation fan
Advanced Nutrients ph perfect sensi coco nutes

This will be run two in the 2x4x5 tent! Had great results last time but decided to do a very few things different.. There will be 2 plants in 5 gallon air pots instead of 3 plants in 3 gallon air pots.
The scrog worked great last time so plan to use it again, hoping this strain takes well to some pruning and manipulation!
420-magazine-mobile137239725.jpg

Got a 5kg brick of coco soaked in hot water since this morning and broken up.. Looks like a good consistency, seems cleaner and less smelly than the other brand I used last time.
420-magazine-mobile2137719043.jpg

420-magazine-mobile221973481.jpg

Last time I used the general hydroponics trio and a couple additives, which rendered some very nice smoke which I am still enjoying. Time to replenish the cupboard, hopefully I can pull it off by new years, it is supposedly a 7 week strain but we shall see about that..
This time I decided to go with the Advanced Nutrients ph perfect sensi for coco.. Hoping it is a bit simpler/faster to mix up since the frequent watering of coco demands a lot of mixing! I don't know what to think about the ph claims... Has anyone else tried it? I would love not to have to check ph but sounds too good to be true!
2 seeds are currently in wet paper towel germinating in the warm laundry room. The plan is to get them into a solo cup and use a few drops of leftover general hydroponics nutes for a few days until the ph perfect stuff arrives at the local shop since it wasn't in stock. Updates and more pix to come as things start to happen! Comments, suggestions and discussion are welcome here. Thanks for coming!

Mind if I pull up a chair? You look like your off to a good start.:thumb:
Hey there nice to see you again! Make yourself at home! I have been absent from here all summer, had a couple girls to go outside but they didn't have a good start then I got super busy with work and some other projects and they didn't make it. Now that the summer heat is over and temps are going down in my spare closet I am going back to the tent where it's easy to keep up with things and redeem myself lol... You got a journal on the go now

Hey there nice to see you again! Make yourself at home! I have been absent from here all summer, had a couple girls to go outside but they didn't have a good start then I got super busy with work and some other projects and they didn't make it. Now that the summer heat is over and temps are going down in my spare closet I am going back to the tent where it's easy to keep up with things and redeem myself lol... You got a journal on the go now?

Mind if I tag along I am a coco grower also , question no perlite in your mix in does great things for coco with calcium

Mind if I tag along I am a coco grower also , question no perlite in your mix in does great things for coco with calcium
Welcome aboard glad to have ya along... I still have a bag of perlite leftover from last grow and am debating using it... Are you saying it helps with calcium somehow?

Welcome aboard glad to have ya along... I still have a bag of perlite leftover from last grow and am debating using it... Are you saying it helps with calcium somehow?

Yes do some reading it def helps

Welcome aboard thanks for following.

I cant wait to see the progress. If you like... I got my own journal with Chocolate Mint OG. One outside and Two inside next to one cbd baby. All eyes and tips are welcome..

Girl 1 is looking good this morning, upright and unfolded.. Girl 2 is just coming through now, can see a tiny sprout lifting the coco lol. She was the slightly slower to germ and smaller rooted seed at planting time. Gave each just a few drops of weak nutes in a circle around the sprout. The coco was precharged and still pretty moist at planting a couple days ago but was starting to get drier now.
They are living in a small humidity dome under a t5 for now. 24C or 75F and 52%. humidity.

Back
Top Bottom