2nd Grow - 4 Strains - 5 Girls - All Organic!

Just getting this opened up. I'll fill it all in as the start of my first journal. Great community! Here is a picture of the girls and where I'm at!

420-magazine-mobile914291366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738160019.jpg

Here it is! Thanks Peeece! No use of fridge this time?

I have my exhaust fan on low and am using the fridge for my drying area right now...

I built this room in my shed out back... originally was just messing around with some clippings and the next thing I knew I had a couple with roots...its 6' tall and 5X3...

My plan right now is to get the initial dry of my first harvest finished in the fridge. Once they are ready to put in jars and cure... I will move the two seedlings into the fridge. I will flip the clones to flower, and give the seedlings 3-4 weeks of veg and then move them into the flowering room... essentially making two separate harvests a couple weeks apart...

LOL! That's how it plays out through my blood shot eyes!

Only problem is that I will need one of the lights for the veg fridge... so they will go from 900 to 600... but... when I flip them to flower, and give them the 24 hours of darkness that shock alone should be enough that the reduction in light won't affect them...

I dunno... what do you think?

I'm in the process of making a new larger CO2 generator and it should be in place tomorrow morning!

Thanks for joining! I'm gonna make the rounds and check in... do you have a journal? See any cool shit on here? I can't keep up to how big this community is... I'm following a guy out on the West coast and he's growing a bunch of plants like 20 or something like that... but these things are MONSTERS! He says he's going to get a couple lbs per plant... I can't even imagine! Lol! So if u see anything like that...
Make sure you share! Lol!

I'm going to take a couple pics tomorrow... I rigged up a larger C02 generator in my new grow room... and I noticed one of the plants... is growing so gnarly!!
The story behind this one is that I took her as a clone during flower... it was an oops really... a branch coming from the base and I broke it off... well the thing sort of just pushed out more leaves... frosted leaves and grew about 3" tall... all frosty like a cola... but very limited flowers.

Well after 4 weeks it flipped to veg again but it's really growing weird...
Single healthy leaves and all the tops are twisted and weird as well...
This is how it started;
420-magazine-mobile210534423.jpg

this was after about 4 weeks...

420-magazine-mobile822979751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1409040912.jpg

It's the one on the bottom left... I'll get a couple better pics tomorrow... u bet it will still smoke good!!
420-magazine-mobile2122087460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile854616429.jpg

I'm going to take a couple pics tomorrow... I rigged up a larger C02 generator in my new grow room... and I noticed one of the plants... is growing so gnarly!!
The story behind this one is that I took her as a clone during flower... it was an oops really... a branch coming from the base and I broke it off... well the thing sort of just pushed out more leaves... frosted leaves and grew about 3" tall... all frosty like a cola... but very limited flowers.

Well after 4 weeks it flipped to veg again but it's really growing weird...
Single healthy leaves and all the tops are twisted and weird as well...
This is how it started;
420-magazine-mobile210534423.jpg

this was after about 4 weeks...

420-magazine-mobile822979751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1409040912.jpg

It's the one on the bottom left... I'll get a couple better pics tomorrow... u bet it will still smoke good!!
420-magazine-mobile2122087460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile854616429.jpg
Alot of times when they reveg they shoot alot of single leaves like that, it should straighten out in time. It does look funny though lol.✌️

Thanks for joining! I'm gonna make the rounds and check in... do you have a journal? See any cool shit on here? I can't keep up to how big this community is... I'm following a guy out on the West coast and he's growing a bunch of plants like 20 or something like that... but these things are MONSTERS! He says he's going to get a couple lbs per plant... I can't even imagine! Lol! So if u see anything like that...
Make sure you share! Lol!

Thanks for the tip, went and checked out sphinxs garden, absolute monsters lol. If you havent seen Hyena Merica and his journals...you gotta check those out. There really are a lot of good journals out there its hard to list them all.

Your plants are looking good too, coming along nicely

I do have a journal, its in my signature, my first grow and its still in the beginning but we will get there.

Soooo... I'm watching CNN this morning... and I realize... Holy Shitballz!! I haven't been giving these new girls any CO2...

Well I'm a big believer in that if you are going to do something... then do it right the first time.

Growing a nice healthy plant and going for a nice healthy harvest is a lot of work... I spent money on lights, soil components, nutes, electricity, fans, seeds... you get the point... buying all this shit to make sure you are giving your plants ALL the good stuff that the plant wants... because if you do, you know she's gonna thank you in the end. Well, plants use CO2... soooo
I made a new CO2 generator and ran a line in the new grow room to shower the girls with fresh virgin CO2! I mean honestly, I don't know how I would even measure whether or not my little CO2 experiment is even having any type of positive impact... but for something so easy, and cost effective... it can't hurt!

So here it is:
420-magazine-mobile1693456288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241384410.jpg

I used 4 heaping cups of white sugar and mixed it with 7 cups of 85C water(steaming but not boiling)... sprinkled flour on top(maybe a half a tsp), and then sprinkled 4 table spoons of bread yeast on top of that... I drilled 3/32 holes into the tube and spaced them about 10" apart... then I decided to hold it up and in place with a waxed skate lace...

. love this shit! .

Oh, and here are some pictures of that funky single leafed brat, that is growing like she's just baked! Lol!

420-magazine-mobile2081857264.jpg

These girls have really pushed some growth out... I went in and pulled my Blueberry and the Cinderella 99 and put them in my old fridge..

420-magazine-mobile1601327648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935899496.jpg

The other three girls are going to have a few more days and then I am going to flip them to flower... I thought I would give the Blue and Cinderella at least 3 weeks of veg and then throw them in with the other girls... time will tell!

420-magazine-mobile2038958321.jpg

This is the clone that grew with single leaves the first three weeks and was a bit of a bitch getting to re-veg...
420-magazine-mobile1962064527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1649705650.jpg

Enjoying this whole community and the fun associated with being an amateur horticulturist! Lol have a great day!

These girls have really pushed some growth out... I went in and pulled my Blueberry and the Cinderella 99 and put them in my old fridge..

420-magazine-mobile1601327648.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935899496.jpg

The other three girls are going to have a few more days and then I am going to flip them to flower... I thought I would give the Blue and Cinderella at least 3 weeks of veg and then throw them in with the other girls... time will tell!

420-magazine-mobile2038958321.jpg

This is the clone that grew with single leaves the first three weeks and was a bit of a bitch getting to re-veg...
420-magazine-mobile1962064527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1649705650.jpg

Enjoying this whole community and the fun associated with being an amateur horticulturist! Lol have a great day!
Everything is looking good, that reveg is coming along nicely. Keep up the good work.✌️

I'm giving my blossoming beauties a good sleep right now... lights went off yesterday morning and I am going to turn them back on this evening and start them on their bloom nutes and 12/12... here we grow again!!

Back
Top Bottom