Vex's Vault: Dual RADDWC Veg & Bloom Chambers, Various Strains, Dual LED

Hello fellow 420 enthusiasts, and welcome to my new perpetual journey!

I wanted to start this journal while the new space and system are still in the planning/design/build stages.

I'm hoping to share my ideas and gain some feedback from the crew! This should be a blast!

The journal's details will evolve as we move forward.

Here we goo!!

This is 1 design, dual 2x4 chambers, but see a flaw with accessing the plants for training, defol, etc. I'll have more space to maneuver, plus reservoirs and A/C.

CHAMBERS3.PNG
CHAMBERS6.PNG
CHAMBERS5.PNG
CHAMBERS4.PNG
CHAMBERS7.PNG

The 2nd design (in progress) centers both chambers, 2x3 and 2x4, but will give me about 1.5 feet on each end for reservoirs, A/C. It'll be a tight squeeze, but I'll be able to access the plants from both ends.

420-magazine-mobile742899675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1494122466.jpg

Thanks for viewing!!

All suggestions are welcomed!

- V

re: Vex's Vault - Dual RADDWC Veg & Bloom Chambers - Various Strains - Dual LED

Hey, PW!!!

Welcome to my little perpetual paradise!

Hmm, I have to fix the photos.....brb!

Plans are looking good, i like the second one. Will come in handi during flower.

Along for the ride as I design my self a recirculating Dewey setup
Welcome, TurboBucket!!

Feel free to share photos. I love seeing other DIY rigs.
Plans are looking good, i like the second one. Will come in handi during flower.
Thanks, bud.

Yea, I think being able to access the plants from both ends will work better. I'll just have to get creative in order to fit everything needed in the 4'x7' space.

You'll figure it out
Yessir...im already reconfiguring it now in 3D Builder.

This free software helps me visualize the space and properly measure all of the pieces. It'll pay off greatly when buying PVC fittings and system parts. .

Re: Vex's Vault - Dual RADDWC Veg & Bloom Chambers - Various Strains - Dual LED

BAM . I'm here focker! Wasn't hard to find . plans are looking bad ass, can't wait to see what you end up with
BOOM!!

Glad to have you join us, buddy!
You beat me GGG! And recirculating with some deweys in the mix? Right up my alley. I'm ready to see those plans go live!
Hey LS!!

Yessir, Deweys all the way! I hope to start soon.
Hell I guess I will tag along on this adventure too!!
You guessed right! You know you belong here! Haha

Alright I am here too, this should be interesting, I was just a hair away from going DWC before I found organic soil. After seeing a few of these I like the idea of the recirculating dwc with drip, like Merica Hyena has going on. SO many options lol

Thanks for joining us! It'll be fun to watch this grow space come together.

Subbed in for the perpetual ride. I'm sure you'll kill it Vex

Thanks, DerbyBud! Good to see you here!

Nice well thought out plans there, gonna be awesome when it's all up and running. Like a pro . lol subbed up
Thanks, Kevin!!

Happy you joined us on this project. .

This is the newest change in design, centered the 2x4 chambers. I think this may be the frame I go with. Now I need to design the dual RADDWC systems.

CHAM3.PNG

CHMA45.PNG

cham1.PNG

CHAM2.PNG

Back
Top Bottom