Sinfully Grown Cannabis: Soil, LED, Auto Fems, Photos Fem & Regular

MsSinful

Hey Fam, I'm thinking this grow journal will be more of a perpetual style that way I can keep track of my achievements and failures a bit easier.
I'm growing in a 3x3 tent using the perfectsun500 led which draws about 213w from the wall.
I grow in Roots Organic Original soil, I've been using this for the last 2yrs without any issues no matter the life stage.
I started germinating 10 auto beans on Sept 5th. I prefer to let the seeds sit in a glass of water for 24hrs then I move them over to the wet paper towel method for 48hrs.
420-magazine-mobile1542785576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile51783949.jpg

Sept 8th I dropped them in soil using a seedling tray with humidity dome.
Sept 9th there was life .
420-magazine-mobile1821261887.jpg

Sunday the 10th
420-magazine-mobile126081669.jpg

Currently there are 9 seedlings out of 10 that broke soil. Take a look at this one though.. it only has the 2 cotyledon leafs, nothing else. Strange right? I'll give her a few more days before I just pull it out.
420-magazine-mobile697936648.jpg

So I have 4 OG autos and 5 deep blue c's from Mephisto Genetics to start this journal out with. These Deep blue c's are the limited edition not the F2's they dropped after realizing how popular they'd be. I actually have 4 beans of the F2s so it will be cool to compare down the road.

Today
420-magazine-mobile1993987090.jpg

I planned to use colloidal silver on the 3 seedlings in the smaller 2 gallon fabric pots in order to make feminized auto seeds. I'm really excited to give this another shot. The plan is to start spraying them once they are 2 to 3wks old, fingers crossed

Hey MsSin hope you don't mind if I tag along for your grow! we are near the same stage and I have a mutant too!

420-magazine-mobile864613844.jpg

Did u pluck the straggler???

Hey MsSin hope you don't mind if I tag along for your grow! we are near the same stage and I have a mutant too!

420-magazine-mobile864613844.jpg

Did u pluck the straggler???

I'm happy to have you Maddabber, it's so strange how some of the seedlings start out. I have a soft spot for mutants though.. if you can get them to push through that awkward slower phase most turn out to be amazing plants so I'll keep these 2 going for now.
Do you have a journal going that I can tag along with? I would love to see how this one turns out.

I took the plants out of the tent to get my better pictures, I know the pink from the led lights makes things a harder to see.
So here is 1 of the 2 mutants of deep blue c autos, she's growing similar to a tri-leaf only she has a few sets of leaves stacking on that one spot but if you look closely you can see she's trying to produce new shoots in 3 spots.
420-magazine-mobile437374929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798838137.jpg

Here's the other seedlings,
420-magazine-mobile2090828915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1643569007.jpg

I took the plants out of the tent to get my better pictures, I know the pink from the led lights makes things a harder to see.
So here is 1 of the 2 mutants of deep blue c autos, she's growing similar to a tri-leaf only she has a few sets of leaves stacking on that one spot but if you look closely you can see she's trying to produce new shoots in 3 spots.
420-magazine-mobile437374929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798838137.jpg

Here's the other seedlings,
420-magazine-mobile2090828915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1643569007.jpg
Looking good! Love me a good mutant... they call me professor Xavier. Well not really lol.

Day 12, today I gave a very light watering. I noticed another deep blue c had a deformity, here take a look.
420-magazine-mobile1059478630.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1672875954.jpg

It like she's topping herself, so I went looking into this strain a bit more and found this on their website.
420-magazine-mobile1159831454.jpg

Out of the 6 seeds I dropped of deep blue c only 4 cracked open and pushed above the soil but out of those 4 only 1 is growing "normal" the other 3 seem to be doing what's called "twin peeking" so I'm excited to see how they will grow out.
Im not sure which 2 out of the 4 to use for making fem seeds though, any suggestions? Should I take 2 of the deformed ones or maybe just use 1 and then the 1 normal? I'll have to decided soon.

Soooooo cool I was praying for a three headed monster! :( was a little let down, but I will live vicariously through you MsSin :)

Soooooo cool I was praying for a three headed monster! :( was a little let down, but I will live vicariously through you MsSin :)

If I'm successful with making some fem seeds I'll have to send you a few beans. Who knows Professor maybe you'll end up with a monster after all. Haha

Take a look at this plant, man the more they develop the more interesting this pheno becomes.

420-magazine-mobile236295326.jpg

Each side of those bottom shoots naturally topped it's self, that is something I would love to run with so I'll be using this plant for sure to make seeds. I'll start using the colloidal silver today since they are now 2wks old.

Cool! I'm thinking about making some too :) the natural toppers are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom