KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

KitasCountryRoots

420 Member
Welcome to my second grow, y'all! I'm going to take a more calm approach this time and enjoy the ride Please feel free to offer advice or ask question! Just want to say a big thanks to the 420 Mag community for all of your help and just making it easy to find experienced growers and great advice.

So yeah, here we go!

*What strain is it?* 2 Femenized White Widow and 3 Unknown Bag Seed

*Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?* White Widow is a sativa-dominant hybrid, bagseed unknown

*Is it in Veg or Flower stage?* Seedling, early Veg
*If in Veg... For how long?* 8 days
*Indoor or outdoor?* Indoor, 2x4×5 tent. I'm hoping to get a 4x4 for flower, but unsure if I can manage that this grow. Fingers crossed At the very least I want a second 2x4 tent to do veg or clones in.

*Soil or Hydro?* Soil
what is in your mix? I started with Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with organic seed starter, but when I up-pot (is that a word??lol) I'll transfer to 75% FFOF 25% Organic Perlite with no additives
420-magazine-mobile787949214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810219477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile288234635.jpg

*What size pot?* Solo cups, 2 gallon, 5 or 7 gallon for final pot (Fabric pots) using Mykos for every transplant
420-magazine-mobile237678966.jpg
(gotta love amazon!!!)

*Size of light?* 2- 300 watt Vipar Spectra LED, might add supplemental lights for flower

*Is it aircooled?* No need- I do have an exhaust fan and 2 circulating fans
*Temp of Room/cab?* 68-82 degrees F
*RH of Room/cab?* 30-50% I ordered a humidifier for Veg, it's scheduled to arrive today Its pretty dry where I live so humidity shouldn't be a problem for flower.
*PH of media?* Unknown, too early to check runoff- I'm using plain RO water until the cotelydon leaves fall off. I'll use ph up and down when I start nutes
420-magazine-mobile2055798318.jpg

*Any Pests?* Not yet, I'll be using cold pressed Neem Oil sprays throughout Veg to prevent bug breeding
420-magazine-mobile569681289.jpg
, and lady bugs during flower I wasn't diligent with the neem sprays in veg during my last grow and ended up seeing a few aphids and mites, but once I put ladybugs in my tent they ate them all up and made a home in the tent for the rest of flower.
420-magazine-mobile2028003685.jpg

*How often are you watering?* Keeping the media lightly moist throughout seedling stage, will give more water less frequently as they get older.

*Type and strength of ferts used?*
Cal Mag Plus- I'm using Reverse Osmosis so This is a must have
420-magazine-mobile1174055194.jpg

FF Soil Trio
BIG BLOOM- Micros, 0-0.5-0.7 NPK
420-magazine-mobile1094514180.jpg

GROW BIG- Veg nutes, 6-4-4, I hardly used any of this last grow, didn't need it. The FFOF soil is pretty nutrient rich and I'll be transferring to bigger pots with fresh soil a few times during the grow.
420-magazine-mobile706659335.jpg

TIGER BLOOM- Flower nutes, 2-8-4 NPK
420-magazine-mobile329630069.jpg

Also will be using Unsulphered Organic Molasses for flowering

420-magazine-mobile1386384196.jpg

White Widow #1
420-magazine-mobile1987195553.jpg

White Widow #2
420-magazine-mobile668119329.jpg

Bag Seed #1
420-magazine-mobile1730315786.jpg

Bag Seed #2 *biggest seed*
420-magazine-mobile1665865110.jpg

Bag Seed #3 *last to germinate, last to sprout through soil
420-magazine-mobile1066673454.jpg

Thanks! I'm glad you joined along! I can't wait to see how the bag seed hold up lol you just never know . All 5 germinated within 36 hours ..

Happy to be here! Yeah i like how it is a roll of the dice. Or to quote my old mum "bagseed is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get" .

Hey. Hows your girls doing?

Just wanted to ask how do you change your username or did you create a new account?
Cheers
Yay! I was hoping you would find me! The girls are doing great, update soon!

So pick the name you want and then copy the url below and paste into your browser. Replace the xxxx with the username you want and press go. If it responds with a message saying no profile exists then the username is not taken. After that, just message one of the admin requesting the name change and they will take it from there

Yay! I was hoping you would find me! The girls are doing great, update soon!

So pick the name you want and then copy the url below and paste into your browser. Replace the xxxx with the username you want and press go. If it responds with a message saying no profile exists then the username is not taken. After that, just message one of the admin requesting the name change and they will take it from there .

... can't wait to see how they are getting on!

Ooo that sounds complicated . i'll have to sot quietly for a bit later and figure it out. Thanks for your help.

I might as well show you a cheeky pic of my girls. Day 17 flower .
420-magazine-mobile1441343908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom