MidwestPounds

At first I got off to a rocky start with this grow. They was in CoCo for 2 weeks with no nutes and straight tap water after I Germenated and on the verge of death lol 4 weeks later here I am. This is my 3rd grow but other than the lights it's a completely new setup. I built the box with scraps I had. 4ft tall 4ft wide 2ft deep. 6 150w equivalent CFLs. 4 are in 3/4 gallon pots, 1 1gallon pot, and 3 are still in solo cups. Kind of experimenting with the solo cups to see what they actually produce. I'm running FF Ocean Forrest soil with a 20% CoCo added to help hold water since the pots are so small. My 1 Gallon is tall and lanky with a lot of spacing between nodes I didn't really train any of them and it's a pain now because I'm running out of space between them and the lights. I used some of the Veg nutes after switching from CoCo to soil and it helped a lot. Since I switched to 12/12 I've been just using water/honey/Qtr strength veg nutes until I can get some bloom nutes. Im starting to get some "Claw" effects on a couple of branches how can I fix it?. I will be updating weekly now that I can finally log in. Any advice or tips will be welcomed.

IMG_116639.JPG
IMG_116748.JPG
IMG_116846.JPG
IMG_116942.JPG
IMG_117044.JPG
IMG_117145.JPG
IMG_117243.JPG
IMG_117349.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom