DirtBag's Perpetual Grow - Hopefully

DirtBagg

Hey all you people, hey all you people

Hey All you people won't you listen to meeeee!

I've found an extraordinary hobby, a hobby filled with buds and stuffs.

Here are the babies

Pineapple express numero 1 both pe are from g13 labs autos

420-magazine-mobile565428214.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1057686723.jpg

Here's her sister(probably won't make it) which is weird because both are in the same dwc system.
420-magazine-mobile1646942141.jpg

And here's a cheese auto from canuk seeds
420-magazine-mobile1470663539.jpg
crazy looking girl in my opinion ( hope it's not a deficiency lol.
Us basic GH nutes and ph up n down I also add some calmag into the soup. My grow area is a 4x7 here's my setup.
420-magazine-mobile1801737721.jpg

hey db im subbed up for the ride if you need any help or advice on your autos please feel free to ask or even take a look at agc auto growers club thread below in my sig for any of your auto flower needs its got links to our sister threads new auto topping thread and auto growers unite they are such handy threads great amount of knowledge !:Namaste:

whats the mesuremeant of your tent in cm please i saw your other post about not knowing if you have enough even if you dont and thats what you will have to use if you spread them and hang evenly you will get more coverage for your babys :420: personally never tried dwc i really want to i have a single pot system somewere

Hi there velk. My grow tent is roughly 125×125 cm 250cm tall. And I have(4) 300w mars hydro.. actual watts are 125 I believe

So I just got all the materials needed to transplant my plants, 4 plants will be transpanted from a 18 gallon tub to separate 5 gallon buckets.
420-magazine-mobile69155665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1164274372.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom