Monk's Black Columbian OG & Blueberry Hashplant - Indoor - Soil

Dwight Monk

420 Support
420 Staff
Soaked two seeds of Black Columbian OG F1 (IBL) from Gold Crown Seeds on the 12th, put into soil on the 13th after soaking for 24 hours. A 9-10 week Flower time according to his website and a Straight up Sativa strain so might be longer than that. Woke up this morning to one popping up to say "Hi", woohooo and so we begin another journey ;) Indoor grow in Vermisoil with the GO line of nutrients and LED lights :Namaste:

0023489.JPG
0013648.JPG

Hopefully the 2nd one pop up in next day or two so I don't have to dig and try and find it :rofl: Got a couple of the seeds I made soaking (Dairy Queen Mother (Dispensary Clone) and Blueberry Father (Crop King)), will probably put those in my Anti Journal Journal as it is kind of an ongoing thread anyway. :peace::hippy:

re: Monk's Black Columbian OG & Blueberry Hashplant - Indoor - Soil

Other one hasn't popped yet, but it is trying as I carefully tried to find the seed and it is working on a taproot so covered it back up. Latest pic of one that popped:

0052906.JPG

2nd seed of the Black Columbian didn't make it, must have been too damp as looks like it popped and then died/rotted. Pic of the one still kicking, had to tie it up as it stretched on me too much, will put into bigger pot once it dries out a bit and bury more of the long stem:
0043123.JPG

I don't do well with too many Journals so decided to put two other seeds I'm messing with into this thread put seeds straight into soil 9/21 after soaking for 24 hours. Blueberry Hashplant from breeder Bodhi Seeds, both popped and looking alright so far (one just barely out but it is out):
0033346.JPG

Been awhile as usual, updated pics from today. The Black Columbian is finally showing sex as put her into Flower two weeks ago (slow poke :rofl: ):

0082181.JPG

And the two Blueberry Hashplants:

0033380.JPG

Ah damn.. shame about the males. Cant win em all I suppose :( Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind!

feel free as that Black Columbian got awhile before she is done, though now I wish I had taken cuttings of her to try and Clone her...oh well hindsight ;) :rofl::rofl: hopefully the other 8 seeds have better odds of a Female in them as got 2 males out of the way ;)

feel free as that Black Columbian got awhile before she is done, though now I wish I had taken cuttings of her to try and Clone her...oh well hindsight ;) :rofl::rofl: hopefully the other 8 seeds have better odds of a Female in them as got 2 males out of the way ;)

Odds are in your favour! Lets go ladies! ..

Not trying to down your plant, she's a sexy thing, but in all honesty you got about a half ounce of weed, you need lighting,

It was struggling and only one of two seeds that lived, so was more of a testing of it to see if I like it as put it into Flower pretty early. Thinking next year may not grow thru whole year as gets too cold in my shed and power bill goes up as have a heater in there running (as big of one I can w/o popping circuit, so would need electrical work to move up in the world ;) ).
Different strain from a different thread that I let Veg longer that I recently harvested (last week):
0052983.JPG

0062622.JPG

Some others I harvested back in September from another different thread (again different strains) ;), back when it was warmer and longer veg and happier plants etc with same lights/space:

0062545.JPG

0033321.JPG

0023478.JPG

0013636.JPG

Not sure if this BC a pickier strain or what yet (may be out of my league still), still learning as I go after a year of this :rofl: but like I said stuck it into Flower just to try the Strain/Seeds out as I have too many to choose from for future grows already, and we really like the Blue Widow I keep Cloning (last three pics), so was one of those too many plants going at once issues that influenced the choice ;).

Back
Top Bottom