Gnome's 3rd Attempt At Glory - Auto Lemon OG - Soil - LED

GnomeUDidnt

What strain is it? Auto Lemon OG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Website doesn't say.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedlings
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?mix of ffof, happy frog, and extra perlite
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon fabric smart pots
Size of light? 900w led
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 - 85
RH of Room/cab? 60 - 70
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? Once a week
Type and strength of ferts used? Calmag, terpinator.

Not much of a plan. Just gonna wing it. Last grow my fault working with photo periods and the wrong soil/nutes. Came to an utter fail when 4 plants 3 weeks into flower all die. It was very depressing but never discouraged me. So this is why I chose an autoflower for this run. All the same strain to finish the same time.

Light schedule will be 20/4. Water whenever the dirt is dry. September 8 2017 put 4 seeds in a coffee cup and filled it half way with water and stuck it inside our 3'x3' tent and went to work. 13 hours later I came home found 4 seeds sunk and little white tails barely poking out. I then proceeded to put them in a wet paper towel and stuck it back in the tent.(in the dark).
420-magazine-mobile1988365190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233091312.jpg

September 10 4 tails couple centimeters long so I put them in 5gallon fabric smart pots. The soil I mixed 1to1 bags of ocean forest and happy frog then added a few handfuls of perlite for extra drainage. Couple days later they all have popped up through the soil. I watered straight PH 6.7 little girls looking happy.
420-magazine-mobile2098536045.jpg

Tips tricks and all advice welcome let's hopes this is a good time with few hiccups.

What strain is it? Auto Lemon OG
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Website doesn't say.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedlings
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?mix of ffof, happy frog, and extra perlite
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon fabric smart pots
Size of light? 900w led
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 - 85
RH of Room/cab? 60 - 70
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? Once a week
Type and strength of ferts used? Calmag, terpinator.

Not much of a plan. Just gonna wing it. Last grow my fault working with photo periods and the wrong soil/nutes. Came to an utter fail when 4 plants 3 weeks into flower all die. It was very depressing but never discouraged me. So this is why I chose an autoflower for this run. All the same strain to finish the same time.

Light schedule will be 20/4. Water whenever the dirt is dry. September 8 2017 put 4 seeds in a coffee cup and filled it half way with water and stuck it inside our 3'x3' tent and went to work. 13 hours later I came home found 4 seeds sunk and little white tails barely poking out. I then proceeded to put them in a wet paper towel and stuck it back in the tent.(in the dark).
420-magazine-mobile1988365190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233091312.jpg

September 10 4 tails couple centimeters long so I put them in 5gallon fabric smart pots. The soil I mixed 1to1 bags of ocean forest and happy frog then added a few handfuls of perlite for extra drainage. Couple days later they all have popped up through the soil. I watered straight PH 6.7 little girls looking happy.
420-magazine-mobile2098536045.jpg

Tips tricks and all advice welcome let's hopes this is a good time with few hiccups.
Im in on this one. Main thing is to keep her happy cause autos don't have alot of veg time and if they get stunted early it affects your yield big time. Best of luck to you.✌️

420-magazine-mobile599247751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694104805.jpg
I was wondering if anyone has had a plant not grow vertically? The other 3 over a couple inches. Maybe this one will be a stubby plant? Bad genetics?

420-magazine-mobile1150723602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1860173689.jpg

Here's a couple updated pictures. Temps been in the low 80s. Humidity has been 40 to 50s. I might hang a wet towel tonight. I have been misting them with plain PhD water every morning aswell.

Hey gnome, looks good man I'm gonna tag along too.
You're always welcome Jeff. Thanks for stopping in. Your outside grow is pretty impressive. The wife said I could grow 1 auto outside but I'll have to wait till spring. The weather is starting to turn to crap up here in Washington. So I'm open to suggestions on what strain would be better suited outside.

420-magazine-mobile2055331327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926700447.jpg
checked the soil and the pots are light. Today we water. Calmag, terpinator. I have the fox farms trio nutes from the last grow. I've been thinking about using some at a diluted ratio at 1:3

Back
Top Bottom