Grow#3 Aloha-State 1000W Indoor 4x4 Coco 5 Strain Attempt

Mindcontrol

ALOHA

From the island of Oahu hawaii! I will be attempting a five strain adventure!
come with on a ride full of mystery, intrigue and knowledge..

these are currently under 2 t2's 25 watts.
coco coir..will be transplanted into 5 or 3 gal. airpots.
flower under 1000 watt led.(on way from last place)
along with one bloomspec 300watt led for veg. 1300 total at end of harvest..for kick.

1 x Dutch Passion Seeds Twilight Feminized Marijuana Seeds
1 x GreenHouse Seeds Pure Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds | Pot Seeds
1 x Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminized Cannabis Seeds
1 x Sativa Seedbank Raspberry Cough Feminized Cannabis Seeds
1 x 00 Seeds 00 Bubblegum Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds | Pot Seeds
1 x 2 x OG Kush

all courtesy of bonza seedbank.(bad shipping tracking system besides that it was great timing)

here is what the breakdown of the strains:

Manufacturer Dutch Passion Seeds
Height
Medium

Feminised Feminised
Variety Indica
Yield High THC = 10-15%
Grows Greenhouse, Grows Outdoors, Grows Indoors
Flowering Time 7 - 8 Weeks
Harvest Month October

More Information

Twilight is one of Dutch Passions proven outdoor strains that growers have been loyal to for a combination of beautiful purple blooms, a genuine stony indica high and reliable growth. Twilight is a quite exceptionally beautiful purple variety, 100% indica with heavy yields and buds that can be 50cm long when grown well. She is often sown outdoors after 15th May and is harvested at the end of September or in the 1st week in October after 7-8 weeks of flowering. Plants grow to 1-1.5m tall and have good yields. During autumn they undertake a beautiful purple transformation that you will want to sit and gaze at; these are quite special and handsome plants.

Twilight is a reliable outdoor 100% Indica strain which has been popular for many years with medical and recreational growers. A good yielder with a true Indica body stone and a smooth high, Twilight is also a variety that looks beautiful thanks to the purple colourations and long heavy buds. This a lady you will want to grow again and again, highly recommended for outdoor Indica fans

PURE KUSH:

Manufacturer GreenHouse Seeds
Height Short Branchy Plant
Feminised Feminised
THC 19.35% CBD 0.3%
Yield Indoor 900g/m2 Outdoor 900g per plant
Grows Greenhouse, Grows Outdoors, Grows Indoors
Flowering Time 9 Weeks
Harvest Month October

More Information

GENETICS
Kush phenotype, clone ony strain.
EFFECTS
Stoned, heavy, couch-locking, with a narcotic side to it.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy.
FLOWERING INDOOR
9 weeks with a yield of 900 gr/m2.
Very good for SCRoG
FLOWERING OUTDOOR
Finishes by the first week of October
(North hemisphere).
Production can reach 900 gr/plant.
Short, branchy plant.
It's a OG Kush phenotype we selected, with a special pinkish hue on the calyx and hairs, a truly pretty lady.
The flowering time indoors is 9 weeks, producing up to 900 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter). It's a good plant for SCRoG (growing through a net).
Outdoors it finishes by end September, and can produce up to 900 grams per plant (with very large plants). It has a very nutty, sweet flavour, and a stoned couch-locking effect.
It is a good plant for beginners.

MONEY MAKER:
Product Description

Unlike Elmore James' Money Maker, this gal will certainly let you roll her! The name should tell you all you need to know about the productivity of Strain Hunters Money Maker feminized cannabis seeds. This 70% indica/30% sativa hybrid is a short and bushy plant with vigorous growth and heavy yields which will amaze commercial growers. The Strain Hunters have spliced the genes of Master Kush (a High Times Cannabis Cup winner in the early 90s), Hindu Kush and Skunk into one variety to create a potent remedy that effectively treats insomnia, pain, tension and lack of appetite.

RASB. COUGH.
(sativa seedbank)

The Cough has the famous and fantastic Ice for a father and that awar-winning lineage is evident in the quality of the smoke. It is an extremely happy high that can lift users up and away from stress, anxiety and depression - with a delicious fruity flavour to boot.

BUBBLEGUM AUTO:

This indica beauty has the benefits of high resin production and a gloriously moreish flavour of strawberries and red fruits. It grows well indoors and out, and produces great yields of really powerful cannabis. With high CBD and THC levels, this is one to smoke when your schedule is clear!

PLUS: 2 OG KUSH SEEDS!

here us some pics of the ladies..
so far they really stretched.very bad.I dug em deeper..hope this solves my first mistake out the gates!
OUCH!
IMG_20170917_102323.jpg
IMG_20170917_082845.jpg
IMG_20170916_103204.jpg

word up! :thanks:
hoping to be a little more expansive with this grow,trying to learn some things ..but most of all meet some good peeps and share ideas! Mahalo !
......... from Hawaii!!!!!!

Lots of good people here at 420

great job on that starkiller ebb n flow...real nice phenos!
only tried dw buckets on one plant,never got to harvest ...maybe time again to try hydro buckets!
cheers!

Im liking the Aero/dwc hybrid system we're using. Makes life so much easier and grows plants fast especially in veg.

so you know those lil aerogardens? the hydro ones? there is like 10 here in hawaii on craigslist. think imma pick one up to use for clones and seedlings! for 30 bux it is a great deal.I could make my own in a one gallon tote diy style..but these have the lights come with everything.
be a great addition to all my gear once it's here from minnesota. long move recently to the islands but all worth it!!!!

:high-five:

UPDATE!

SOOOOO.... I think my twilight and money maker took the plunge. R.I.P.
can't be certain but I will know in few days.they are not looking good,slumped and no growth. those seedlings grow so fast in that stage it is easy to tell what direction they are headed...
sad day as the twilight was my excitement of this grow, had not grown a total purp. strain so was looking to its high cbd low thc effects.
this is why you should always have a back - up plan!
clones will be a must to get the numbers I want.
to be continued....

update:

have not wanted to update as things went reallllly slow!
first off...most everything died. why?
first mistakes..
wrong cfl light.wayyyy to weak
in coco coir I suggest you have cal mag ready at start of grow or you will have deficiencies.
just what I have learned so far.
In my grow left o.g. kush...pure kush..one rasb cough and bubblegum auto.
we will see what lasts until new seeds arrive and I start fresh.

yes i got my new lights tent and evertything i left back home in the midwest. sooooo this journal can now be closed
I will be getting twilight again and maybe 2 autos since i wanna learn about em,and if they match up.
please close journal, I will be starting a new one . prob dwc half hempy.
mahalos from hawaii!

forgot to add...
yes too little too late, plants had too ,many problems from humidity and off ph to make a good harvest.
live and learn on my end.first bad start ever.
cheers

You'll nail it on your next one

thanks bud just got my new seeds germinated starting my new batch better off fresh!
purple urkle, blue god bud..and (drum roll) super fruit! bam im stolked!

Back
Top Bottom