Special Kush #18

Brett1980

Hi all this is going to be my 3rd grow my 1st was rubbish 2nd was a touch better but still no we're near were it should have been.
So I guess this is day one sorry for my lack of English spelling and grammar. I brought my seeds from bonza seeds UK great service and fast delivery 12 days from the time I ordered to the time the postie dropped it off now that's pretty good. I sprouted the seeds by dunking them in a glass of water for 24hrs then straight into some peat pellets 2 days later and bham they're up and running. I then took the peat pellets and planted into solo cups with the 50/50 mix. I wasn't sure if I should have put the baby girls under some powerful lights so I put them under the t5 and the led for now no hps for these girls at the moment another day or two and we should be ready.
We'll that's about it for now pull up a chair pack a pipe and enjoy my brothers and sisters much love.
420-magazine-mobile523417741.jpg

Type of grow - Indoor

Strain - 2x Special kush#1 Feminized, 2x bagseed from some really good hydro I recently bought

Medium - coco/perlite 50/50

Lights - 600 watt mh/hps +250w hps + 300w led and 110w t5 ho

Tent - 120cm x 120cm x 200cm
grow lush cheap ass tent

Nutes - cyco platinum grow and bloom for flowering

Pests - None yet just started

Hi all a little update on the girls they're doing great I'm so pleased with how there coming along. There about 3 Week's old I have been feeding just water for the moment iv got some nutes coming I've also replaced my 600hps for a bossled 600w dominator cob led just to see how it goes I keep hearing good things about cob systems so here I go any how until next time look after yourselfs..
420-magazine-mobile82667826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527979884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295978433.jpg

So I got the 600w cob led and I've got to say it's unbelievable how much light that thing puts out I've got it 2ft from my plants and it's still so much brighter than my mh system and while using less energy and putting out less heat so it's win win. I have also got my ph perfect nutrients I'll get some photos up when there's something to show well I guess it's thanks to the non existing subscriber's and to some future subscribers lol haha.

I must have a light leak or something because I don't see any buds or pistols atm fingers crossed it starts soon.

420-magazine-mobile2079865656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1735438931.jpg

So I went and got some new seeds i got -
liberty haze
money maker
Pineapple chunk and
Gorilla glue.
should be fun ill start a new journal then.

OK so im at week 6 and ive run into a problem one of the special kush #1 has taken over the tent and ive got no idea how to fix it i thought about just cutting it down early i know i know it'll be shit but im gonna loose 6 seedlings and 2 other flowering plants if i don't do something asap any help much APPRECIATED.:volcano-smiley:

ok so im at week 6 and ive run into a problem one of the special kush #1 has taken over the tent and ive got no idea how to fix it i thought about just cutting it down early i know i know itll be shit but im gonna loose 6 seedlings and 2 other flowering plants if i dont do something asap any help much APRETIATED.
20171129_153504.jpg
20171129_153504.jpg

Sorry forgot to add that cob leds are the way to go im blown away by the buds under this light compared to the ones under the hps its unbelievable how much better the buds under the hps are good times ahead for sure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom