Mid South Outdoor Multi-Strain Grow - Lots Of Pics

WannabRN

Hi there
I have been lurking here for a few years now and finally decide to start a grow journal and share some of my growing experience with some of the new outdoor growers, I have never grow cannabis indoor and I know NOTHING at all about indoor growing but I have been using the indoor growing that I learn from here apply to my outdoor grow with great success
I have been growing pot outdoor since 2013 started 2 plants by accidently dropped two bagseeds into my wife's flower pot and harvested about little over one z of low grade pot but I was so proud of myself and for the next few years I really got into growing... I read all kinds of magazines online and off, and I watched tons of Utube and quietly learned all I can learn along but I am getting better each year and I don't have to go hunt down drug dealers to buy my medical marijuana and by growing my own med and I saved lots of money as well, I can tell you that all the pot I grown has only been consumed by myself and my wife.
Until last year I can grow pot plants up to 15' tall and last year one of my Master Kush plant I harvested 1.6 pound of good pot from only one plant, I have been taking pictures from all the pass grows and I will post some of the plants I grown from the past you might laugh at me for how silly I was to grow pot plants almost 20 feet tall and like a nice xmas tree!
I am growing 4 strains all fem seeds from Nirvana Master Kush, (I grown this last year and had great yield ) Litheum O G Kush, Wonder Woman, and sour disel .
I am growing them in 30G smart pot with soil mixed from Sam's club, wood ash, Epsom salt, and recycled the old soil from the old smaller pots
I used the big bloom line of 3 stages ferderizer and I water them with tap water and I have three 55 gallon barrels to collect rain water...
This pass winter I have learn how to make canna butter and oil, and wife helped me to made some awesome brownies all by learning from here quietly and this years grow I have applied the indoor grow to my grow this year I learned how to supercropping fimming, topping lollipping and this year the tallest plant I have only grow to about 12 feet and I can't believe the amount of the colas my plants produced this year...
I think you all are sick of my BS and want to see some action so I shut up and let you guys meet my girls

First is the strain I am growing
20170612_120541.jpg
20170730_150216.jpg

these two are just a test one from June and one from July
so here we go no turning back now

it seems to be working I will keep trying to upload some more pictures once I find out how, I will post lots of pictures I have over 5k of them from this year alone, you all welcome to chip in with your two cents I am no mean an expert just an old dawg still want to learn new tricks...

Hot and humid here today it will be like this all week high in the low 90s and low in the low 70s good for my babies , I ask wife to add fertilizer to the girls, I used one can of beer, 4 tbs of Epson salt and 4 ozs of Alaska fish emissions to mixed into a 2 gallon water can and gave them each with a gallon of water last night look this is how they look this morning

Back
Top Bottom