900wvipraspectra X2
300w mars hydro
6in 442 cfm fan
6in carbon filter
Ducting 4in ,6in, and a adaptor for the two
Timers
6in clip fan

Fert/soil:
Fox farm soil(no need for fert for 2mo?)will use tiger bloom in 3rd month?

Strain & Stats:
Plant is Jager (given by a friend, reg seeds)
@ 46 days in the pots I believe one to be a male.
@about 4-5 days for seeds

GG#4 12 reg seeds on the way.

Temps: 77-86degrees usually around 84
Humidity:40-50
18/6 light on veg setting
Watering maybe every 6 days for pots
3gal pots and have smart pots on standby
420-magazine-mobile1875170186.jpg

This is pics of the finished set up. All that must be added is insulation and plywood to window, which is drying, and maybe another fan.

Gg#4 comes today. Confirmed my big one is a gal and tossed the other guy.

Hope to clone in 1-2weeks.

Any input on my operation?

I'm still confused with my nutes. I've got tiger bloom and the big tomato one. Haven't used because fox farm says their soil is good for two months. How and when should I use my nutes?

count me in for the ride ! i never really use slow release nute/soil so cant help with that nice strains you have any others planing to join the
party ? :goodjob::Namaste:
I was actually just looking at green crack. I'm looking for that energetic head high and no body.

Nice setup Beeeef! I'm in for the ride. I'm jealous of your space man. How do you like those Viparspectras? I have the 300w and am pretty pleased with it so far.

Nice setup Beeeef! I'm in for the ride. I'm jealous of your space man. How do you like those Viparspectras? I have the 300w and am pretty pleased with it so far.
Thanks, they're ok. I feel as tho even just on veg it's over kill for my one plant and seedlings. But I know nothing about light.... or nutes.

Thanks, they're ok. I feel as tho even just on veg it's over kill for my one plant and seedlings. But I know nothing about light.... or nutes.
Overkill is always better than under lol. Just means you need to add some more plants to accommodate your lights, when it's usually the other way around. When I used FFOF I didn't add nutes until the start of the second month and my plants seemed to dig it. I probably could have waited another week or two though.

Overkill is always better than under lol. Just means you need to add some more plants to accommodate your lights, when it's usually the other way around. When I used FFOF I didn't add nutes until the start of the second month and my plants seemed to dig it. I probably could have waited another week or two though.
Ok and you used big grow or tiger bloom after?

I actually used Dyna Gro Foliage Pro. I liked the Dyna Gro. Eventually I moved on to GH flora trio but I haven't gotten that dialed in quite yet.

Today's improvments:
420-magazine-mobile732800553.jpg

Window with foam and board on top all the other layers. Will add 1in of foam and make a tighter fit at later date

420-magazine-mobile522031290.jpg

A.C. in, I've cut foam to fit tight and put duct in middle. Hot glued the sides then applied metallic tape

420-magazine-mobile196477483.jpg

GG4 5 seeds sunk in 12hr transferred to napkin in bag, 1 seed remains afloat.

My girl still looks over saturated.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Currently practicing cloning and trying to find a gg#4 female.

The two yellow plants were in a soil with improper drainage locking out nutes I guess. Switched soil steady improvement.

Stats:

Mother Jager sits 21in @ 82 days. Has had 13 clones taken. Only had one root thus far among the first 2 taken. Mother gets .8ml grow big a gal now. I give other plants according to size and how I'm feeling.

Gg#4 are on average 6.5in @ 36days.

Found a lemon haze seed in buds, it's 3in.

After this grow I'm going for a hydroponic herb garden maybe one small cannabis plant.

Back
Top Bottom