El M80 Grows Perlite Recirculating 600W HPS Vert

el m80

Hi how are we all ?
Well recently I had a few old clones I had to revegetate and I decided to transplant them into perlite 20L pots with feeder rings. Once they recovered from flop they took off as usual. The strains were decent grade smoko in soil. I have grown perlite recirculating systems on and off for 15 years and I find them quite simple and easy to use once you have a feeding regime in place. Most strains are rather universal. Here I have 4 strains, I topped and vegetated in perlite after reverting back from an early flower. The strains are all frosty and over 20%thcs. For higher P.A.R. I have used a bare vertical hps lamp in a parabolic reflector. i stapled up a sheet of panda film and left the rest to the P.A.R. and the nutrient feed. The plants all sit around 3 feet above the ground and all drain back into a 65L sump/reservoir. The pump feeds every 4 hrs for 15 mins at a time using a flawless heavy duty pool timer.

This entire grow was built from old parts from around the home. All I paid for was the lamp itself, the parabolic reflector, some tubing and grommets for the base pots, a bag of perlite ($150 all up). Everything else was laying around the home, wood, wire, timers, ballasts, water pump, aerators, air stones, trellis, screws, nails, cable ties etc.

So here I am after I vegetated, laid trellis, trained the plants, vegetated and flipped to flower.

Feed is kind of a bit of this n that , Ive been growing a while now and I seem to know what to add when the plants need it. Its mineral based, a base nutrient with specific safe organic additives which are basically concentrated minerals I can flush.

Day 23 - 12/12 (expected 65 odd days flower.)
You can see a few burned leaves on the incredible bulk on the far right, this is from when it was in vegetation it grew too tall and touched lamp, i then fed these branches through the trellis and they grew up again lol.\
No biggy. those leaves are coming off after 5 weeks is completed, somewhere soon after day 35 I'll be thinning out the canopy and ridding it of fan leaves.

PVH1ItF.jpg

Subbed along here M80,

great to see you putting up a diary,

you mentioned the incredible bulk, what other strains are you running in this one?

Cheers

Hey Partimus,

Yea I have a couple others i made, Kosher sinmint cookies and a kosher sinmint cookies x kosher black blood, also a sour grapes from apothecary and the incredible bulk by dr krippling.

thats the run down of this run. I have more in veg ready to go also , I'm well ahead of myself.

Alright since a few days ago I did a reservoir change.
I added additives and nutrients and the ph was auto 5.5.
so i tested ph again today and its still 5.5.
what a cool week in the garden, really working for me.
So I defoliate in a week time.
I change feed in a week, then a week after that i change again for 2 weeks, then i flush till harvest after that.
that means i get 4 weeks after defoliation for buds to ripen and to swell.
I get 3 more reservoir changes bare minimum before a final flush.
yea its a nice cheap grow setup i can keep while I remain at this property.

1661127885737.png

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom