Second Indoor Grow - BlueBerries Under Blurple Leds!

RedHector

Hi guys,
I had a disappointing visit to my two guerilla outdoor grows, where I found that both had been discovered and interfered with. One had 1 of 7 females chopped before maturing, the other where I was looking for seeds, had the male chopped.
To perk myself up, I've decided to plant 6 seeds for an indoor grow. All the genetics are by Jordon of the islands. I've popped 2 Strawberry cough x blue cheese, 2 Skunkberry, and 2 God's Green Crack. All are indica/sativa blends.
I'm growing under 400 from the wall watts of Chinese blurple. The growing medium is soil, (ocean forest) with lots of extra perlite.
Nutrition is provided by GreenPlanet Nutrients. Water is 6.5 from the tap, with low ppm.
Hopefully you find this journey interesting.
RedHector
420-magazine-mobile44240171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999977725.jpg

I'll sub up. Nice grow space you have there and some nice strains also. Im on my second indoor grow right now. I got a few different strains going. Sorry to hear about your outdoor crops but looks like you have everything you need to make up for it indoors. That is one reason I have started indoor, to many people out looking to steal crops outdoor and as long as I keep my mouth shut then no one will ever know about my Indoor plants. I don't let anyone know about my grow cause if you open your mouth one time it puts you at risk and I love my bud, I don't want to risk someone finding out and I have to shut everything down. Hope everything goes good for you and you can make up for your outdoor crops. Best of luck to you.✌️

Welcome and thanks. No movement yet on the seeds.
I agree with you àbout the benefit of the indoor grow. I was so pushed about the outdoor girls. You put in so much effort, and think you have a safe enough place, then boom. Somebody steals your hard work.
RedHector
Yea I had crop stolen 3 years ago. I packed 18 bags of potting soil and compost way back in the woods and worked my but off all summer keeping it up and Bam someone stole it, I just about cried lol.✌️

Looking forward to see some jotis grow..

420-magazine-mobile1978137138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089813500.jpg

Hi guys,
I went out to my outdoor grow today and found more plants chopped. As a result, I took three remaining stalks to turn into butter and as many cuttings as possible to try to clone, as I really liked this strain and I has some productive looking plants there.
As a result I have had to juggle my grow around, and shift my seedlings to my small secondary box. Let's see how they like the 5000k led household lights. 128 watts from the wall. It might be time to expand my indoor growing area...
RedHector

Damn mate, that sucks.. asswipes..

Morning people,
Its a beautiful morning or here on the west coast! Here are a few shots of the seedlings and clones taken late last night. The clones are looking great to me after 36 hours in their new jury rigged environment. The HTC and SB seen happy under the household led bulbs, and the first of the strawberry cough x blue cheese is about to break the surface. I've been watering just the location of the seeds/seedlings daily as this soil is quick to dry out.
I will have to think on a new location for next year's outdoor grow. How far do u need to walk away from roads/ civilization to keep them safe? Ideas?
RedHector
420-magazine-mobile1669645110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259280126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile849127473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile246810055.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149029635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile570783766.jpg

Coming along well mate, looking healthy..

Back
Top Bottom