MNS - My New Spot

Hi all.. my names Grizzwald....

and I'm a stoner....

G13skunk, nevilles skunk, master kaze, critical Skunk, medicine man, La Niña, Shark Shock, mango widow...and lots more

Let's start with...
master kaze

This is a limited edition seed that has well established roots in the Afghan dominant side of plant expression. The Master Kush is a proven winner along with the Skunk and Haze sides of this complex hybrid, and the phenotype of this seed are all trustworthy for all levels of grower. A packet of seed will allow for all types of selection and will yield better than average, with the twist of sativa (Haze) influence. A pleasure for those who like complex blends and a range of flavour that may not be on offer from so many other hybrids. For the medical grower there is everything you need in these genetics - it will be down to the individual to select the best mother that will suit all one's needs - the range will be from a strong expression of narcotic Afghans to the euphoria of the Haze ! Expect it to finish to flower between 8-10 weeks, and with a yield of 400 grams-500 grams per square meter indoors and a very heavy outdoor yield. Grown outdoors pay attention to early rains... but a plant most all of us will be content to have in our garden at some stage.
Master Kush Skunk x Afghan Haze
Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 25% Skunk , 25%Haze-Thai /Columbian/Mexican
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: a yield of 400 grams-550 grams per square meter indoors and a very heavy outdoor yield
Flowering period: Expect Indoor growing to be between 8 to 10 weeks depending the side to the phenotype you select.In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere by early to mid October and in the southern hemisphere by late March to early April.
Recommendations: Not everyone wants to grow Haze plants since they think it takes a long time, however with this practical hybrid it is simply irresistible.
Special Notes: This is one of a set of 4 hybrid limited editions that have been recently remade to F1 seed.All incorporate 25% Haze and are excellent practical introductory plants for the new growers to Haze. The flavours and aromas will hook those who grow these hybrids and the yield will be more than one would think to expect. All have excellent medical applications including helping with muscular tension, pmt, ms and appetite stimulation...try it I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

Auction...Picked up a clearing straw for $40 euro, around 70seeds.

Small yielder but quick turn around... here some pics

IMG_52246.JPG

IMG_52157.JPG

IMG_52189.JPG

IMG_52199.JPG

IMG_52229.JPG

IMG_52206.JPG

Hey thanks Amy.. thought I better start as summer is approaching, gotta make the most of free lights..

:passitleft: :rofl: thanks mate... you in hempys yet?

G13 Skunk
This is probably one of the biggest mainstream cannabis media stars, due to the rather colorful mythology that surrounds the stories of its origin. Before the female clone of G13 lost its vigor for life, we at MNS combined it with several other stable hybrids to preserve the genetic pool and enable growers to explore and discover . The origins of this plant seem to be in line with an Afghani ancestry. Combining that with the MNS skunk line make the F1 seeds excellent value, particularly regarding the more medicinally valued plants (used for many medical ailments including pain management, MS, arthritis and depression). The yields that a grower of this strain should expect for indoor cultivation should be between at least 500-650 grams per square meter. It depends upon the style of growing and the selection of the plant. Since it is predominantly indica, this plant does not stretch much and can be grown quite easily by beginning to advanced growers with good results. The flower cluster can be very dense, and as the plant draws closer to maturity, it should be monitored for mould if the humidity is moderate to high during the last weeks of the plants life. We found that the majority of the plants are finished after 7 weeks flowering with a very small percentage taking a week to 10 days more. This plant would be fine to be used in a sea of green type cultivation and is equally impressive for both the indoor and outdoor growers. The two distinctive features that the G13 plant brings with it are a serrated edged leaf trait and an unusually healthy (almost glossy) green in the growing plant. If you are looking to find a plant that is used to the limelight, then this is your girl!
G13 x Skunk
Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: Afghani/ Skunk x Skunk#1
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba's
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: indoors expect 500-650 g/m2 and as a greenhouse plant expect 500 g/plant, outdoors depends on climatic conditions... can have problems with mould.
Flowering period: Indoors it should be finished between 7-9 weeks depending upon the phenotype selected. North hemisphere it will be ready in September. In the southern hemisphere it will be ready by late March to April.
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes: A lot of stories and myths surround the G13 plant... worthy of anyone's garden and good for medical ailments.

Auction $20 euro, seen it go for under $15 euro.

Looks like mine will be done in 55days..

IMG_522715.JPG

IMG_522911.JPG

IMG_52308.JPG

IMG_52317.JPG

IMG_523310.JPG

Nevilles Skunk
A lot of growers have waited patiently for several years to get the original Neville's Haze seed for their garden, so we at MNS thought it would be a special thing for those and other growers to have the chance to try to find something very practical, as well as containing all of those original and special genetics sought after by so many in the elite part of the Cannabis world. Now finding something special is attainable with less trial and error work. The best thing to do is to narrow things down to a maximum of 12 weeks, so plants that take longer should be discarded. Lower food levels may be advisable, but it will depend upon the type of grow medium and setup you have. The flavors held in this hybrid will be like biting into a rainbow...almost everything you ever tasted will dance upon the senses, and its effect will astound. It really would help those Medical growers who go the extra yard to find a tailor made medicine. Yields of 450 -650 grams would be the expected but if this plant is grown in a greenhouse or outdoors then give it space as it will blow you away, leaving the air around it feeling claustrophobic. This hybrid will have phenotypes in it that can be finished in 10 weeks, but most will go an extra week or two. In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere it will be ready mid to late October. In the southern hemisphere it will be expected in April. Be warned if you find what you are looking for you may never grow another plant!
Neville Haze x Afghan Skunk
Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed: 12.5% NL5, 37.5%Haze, 25% Afghan and 25% Skunk
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: The yields expected will dramatically differ depending upon the phenotype you decide upon but it would be expected to range from 450grams to 650 grams per square meter. Outdoors or greenhouses will allow this seed to blossom to its full potential...
Flowering period: This hybrid will have phenotypes in it that can be finished in 9 weeks, and most will go an extra week or two. In an outdoor grow in the northern hemisphere it will be ready mid to late October. In the southern hemisphere it will be expected in late March or early April.
Recommendations: An excellent plant for a darkened greenhouse setup where 1 plant can take up to 2 square meters at harvest.
Special Notes: The potential of this combination of genetics will prove to the world that there is a God... in the shape of a plant. Talk about a Burning Bush!

Auction $21 euros..
By far my favourite plant in tent.. this one has me really excited..

IMG_52376.JPG

IMG_52389.JPG

IMG_52398.JPG

IMG_52407.JPG

That's flower tent at moment, just with another 6 master kaze in it at varying stages...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks mate.. got that acid house slide going :rofl: :passitleft:

I just flipped a critical Skunk last night, tent lights just went off so I'll update her later.. in veg tent I have 2 La Niña 2 med man mother master kaze and a critical Skunk.. shark shock and mango widow cracking (7 of each).. been getting lots of males lately..
Medium in flower tent is my soil, full organics, it's sooo unammended. I don't know, these girls keep growing in it somehow. Getting slight defs here and there but nothing of concern.. I was lucky to score a whole line of chem nutrients mid year, amazing what an email can do, so my veg tent is full of hemp buckets 100% perlite. We'll see how I go... major calcium defs early on but that fixed now.. running 25w square foot in flower tent but that's about to change to 40w in few weeks, ordered more lights. I'm using, led lights from panda grow Cree cbx3590

If only it could yield.. and not take a lifetime before it's cured.. it really is the essence of 'good things come to those that wait.. nighty night :rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom