Just Dropping In Showing A Grow

TheDarkTriad

Hey guys, its me just popping in and posting some pics of a strain im running out. this is just a test run for a up coming review im doing on a few products..

current state of this little girl second week of flower.
strain Ultra Violence
grow area 3x3
light amaretech se500 uvb (updated light)
soil ffof promix hp perlite

just a quick run while i dial everything in. stay tuned.
20170924_190104.jpg
20170924_190054.jpg
20170924_185906.jpg
20170924_190113.jpg
20170924_213254.jpg
20170924_213301.jpg

This is what I use. I am quite new though. Maybe someone else can chime in. If this is you strain, it sure sounds interesting. Good luck with your grow. en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ultraviolence/Cult_Classics_Seeds/

This is what I use. I am quite new though. Maybe someone else can chime in. If this is you strain, it sure sounds interesting. Good luck with your grow. en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ultraviolence/Cult_Classics_Seeds/

what do you use? the se500? or ultra violence. as far as the link you left ty for that however im looking to find why no one grows it? no one sells it? no journals on it? etc... anyone with personal experience please share!!!

we should be at 4 weeks now. will be dropping some new photos soon.
she in now being fully feed for flowers. is on 11/13 she eats once a week, usually with a half gall of ph water daily.
her food is : budswell,ultra snowstorm, terpinator,herc harvest,mammoth p, hi brix molasses
she also just got a huge fert in the soil with soybean meal, greensand, ewc, happyfrog guano, azomite think that is all but im sure there is a few other things i tossed in would have to consult my log book but that is the grow room. i will check it and update later.
temps running at 79-80 degress 40-43% hum. things are going swimmingly.

w5d7
IMG_70786.JPG
IMG_70773.JPG
IMG_70799.JPG
IMG_707611.JPG

have colas around 12-18 inches long. this week they should begin to fatten. flushing begins next friday. will be using flawless finish, molasses. prob 3 gall of flush water per gallon of soil. 7.5 gall pot = say 22 gall flush each week for remainder of grow. and micro flushes with floraclean thought the mid week waterings. going to suck all the nuets out of the plant. remember try to never cut down a green bush. use all those nuets the leaves are holding.

Sorry nobody's subbed up to your journal.. you'll find if you Sub and make an effort in other folks journals, then more traffic will come to yours.. has that community feel to it.. Anyway, I'm subbed now to look if you continue to post :passitleft: hope your well Bro..

Back
Top Bottom