Outdoor Grow UK - Honeysuckle

Bobbi33

Hello All,

This is my first Outdoor grow. I am a complete novice so please bear this in mind when commenting .

I have grown once which was an indoor grow which went on but nothing special.

Strain = Honeysuckle (freebie from vendor)
Outdoor from seed in late April. (Never started off indoor as this was a hit and hope )
Soil= Canna professional all the way through . Have repotted 3 times , so fresh soil added.
Current pot size is 15ltrs
Summer temp got to 24 c , last 3 weeks (middle of September ) temp has been 18c average with night going to 5c on occasions.
During veg state I was watering every 3 days on average but flowering stage has been daily.
I used fox farm bloom and tiger grow once a week, bloom for flowering ang grow for veg.
I topped this plant and used the lst method, which I am glad I did because this would of been 6ft tall which is not ideal for the grow area.
Started flowering early September
Still a few weeks to go .

D631D091-1002-4106-8307-65ECD84BF422.jpeg
CECDBDA4-73FF-4FB7-8BA6-2A6ED8804A23.jpeg
CD78C2AA-1939-4FCF-9D75-563007AEAE01.jpeg
CECDBDA4-73FF-4FB7-8BA6-2A6ED8804A23.jpeg
99FDB97C-EF66-4E5B-BFF0-ED13AE53E4B0.jpeg
661B3F1D-B7B2-4046-89CF-C201E30F847D.jpeg
5270ADDC-42E5-4174-BD2A-8E46BAF86BA2.jpeg
5F6F1C4C-920C-48E2-A84A-DF0A5CE8C0C2.jpeg
629C274D-8B6F-47B6-99B6-CCA11A0421E6.jpeg
B4DBBC26-5501-410A-8CE5-A17D0F1955FD.jpeg
D631D091-1002-4106-8307-65ECD84BF422.jpeg

Thanks Flavoursuk
Getting colder now during the night , I have ordered a sheet to protect plant but may have to bring indoors during night.
Starting to smell now which is good but may have to think about neighbours.

Yes mate topped 4 times with multiple lst training . Just worried about Mould but have been shaking every morning and wil now put inside at night . Like I said if I did not lst then it would of been 6ft plus which is not ideal.

Girls looking good mate, im actually susprised our weather has produced these girls haha fair play, looks like you know what your doing! Be intresting to see the yeild. Defo keep track on this one .

Yes mate I am surprised too, I'm lucky as I'm south facing but next few weeks will test the strength of the girl.

Yeah ive noticed the temps coming down at night and thats indoors haha, i would defo think about bringing your girls in for the cold nights, they will thankyou for it, also would keep alot of the morning dew off thier buds, last thing u want this late is the girls strugling to get rid of extra water in the buds and getting bud rot. You could build a little roof out of that sheet and afew stakes, aint gotta look pretty just keep the rain off . I would love to try an outside grow but just not practical here, i mean next door are great, even share a smoke now and again aha but too many lil fuckers about round here! Only takes one to follow the smell and before you know it uv got teenagers diggin your garden up at 2 in the morning haha. How long have the girls got left?

She has 3-4 weeks to be honest mate, I have to be careful with neighbours as they are all straight laced . I will definitely bring in now as its getting colder. I have a shed with heater I can use at night and luckily she is in a pot so moving her is not hard. I have been shaking her but only so much shaking you can do haha .

Yeah mate got to watch those straight headed folks, alot are still far behind on there views of ganj, dont understand its used as a medicine by many. The shed sounds perfect mate, should keep them sound till they are ready, dont know about u but by me its only the nights that are dropping temps noiticably so with the heater in the shed you should be golden. Haha yeah i hear u mate, adleast u do shake them off, but between that sheet when its raining and been in over night so no morning dew, i dont think you will need to

420-magazine-mobile1262326458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile971507859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268739638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1399184671.jpg

Update , it's been cold at night but have been bringing her in. 2 more weeks left and I have stoped feeding nutes. Smelling strong now but days are getting colder so fingers crossed at the moment .

Ok quick update, have started chopping her down (pictures to follow), very surprised that I have no mould. I am in a very windy area so I think this has helped, some of the trichrome are still clear so will wait for them to cloud up.

420-magazine-mobile741459510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile826052236.jpg

Started the harvest , she is one big plant, smell is strong ,trichomes are cloudy with some amber , will update yield and taste once cured in jars.

420-magazine-mobile327843674.jpg

Now drying , I have not weighed yet but will do so in couple of weeks , this is so sticky and smells dank . I did notice the neighbour coming out smelling the area so it must be good .

Well done guy !!! From Wales

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom