Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

illizm775

Welcome to my world. Ive got a few plants at different stages of development. My germination process is water to rooter. Vegged under 300 mars hydro. Depending on myself determines if they go in soil, coco, or hydro or whatever's free nutrients are fox farm and raw, hydrogaurd, great white, cal-mag, supplemental phosphorus and potassium in flower, recycled porous tubing and connectors for airstones. My clone station and root builder has a dewey mister (gotta dial using it in)

420-magazine-mobile7231493.jpg

Animal cookies inica dom. Around begining of august. Cant really confirm genetics but my buddy says it is. In soil60/coco30/hydroton10 . Funny story. Got the clone, put it in my coat pocket, smoked then forgot it there for over 24 hours. Came out and into a 5 gal smart pot.
420-magazine-mobile274862049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2066467746.jpg

Around the same time i popped homegrown seeds. Its either Black Domina x Afcan x either Jesus og or animal cookies male. So its kinda up in the air until flowering so we can profile it. Theres also a random bag seed that either my hash plant or atf threw out.

Then theres this other seed i got from someone who says its incredible bulk, but im just growing it because i can and because it popped.
420-magazine-mobile1265556644.jpg

Harr harr topped at first true leaves as an experiment.
420-magazine-mobile1006631991.jpg

Theres also clones from my dead jack herer, animal, an og.

Then uner a 450 bloom dorm grow ive got a mutant og kush - humbolt genetics. I thought it had tmv, but it just might be neglect from a very bad human. The room is around 68 - 78*f 45-55%RH 12/12
420-magazine-mobile641831688.jpg

This is my first journal but ive been growing for a few years now that my dad passed but onward and up we go. Take a seat and load a bowl. My treat. PUFF-PUFF  

Soon just training and letting some new growth come out and then animal cookies and the rest go in flower.
420-magazine-mobile104098176.jpg

420-magazine-mobile881220008.jpg

420-magazine-mobile785522678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1809482608.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1123668669.jpg

Healthy root system. Water comes from the well and is around 280-300ppm. I add nutrients until its around 5-600ppm until flower when i go higher. Great white and hydrogaurd are great i was watering every 3 days in a 15 gal smart pot big atf. Great plant. Today i ended with more bending and pinching adjusting dwc to mid 5's ph. Not too exciting.

Blah gave up trying to order fro. Nukeheads. Woupdnt accept billing which is crap but there is a disclaimer on the site to contact them in order for it work and at this point....ill take care of it monday.

Blah gave up trying to order fro. Nukeheads. Woupdnt accept billing which is crap but there is a disclaimer on the site to contact them in order for it work and at this point....ill take care of it monday.

Also keep in mind that they have a strict no refund policy so if you dont get the beans you are just SOL. At this point with as inactive as they are on the forums and the long response times people are having on emails idk man might want to look into seedsman as they have tons of promos usually.

Idk . I just dont buy into the whole "were selling 13,000 seeds and were so busy" crap... its not hard to log into the forums once or twice a week for 30 min even if you are "selling 13,000 seeds a month"!..so I just dont understand the poor communication all around from them. They came in spewed all that crap about miracle nutes and genetics and just disappeared.

Well did some additional vending and tucking. On one of my random 3 i snapped staight in the middle at a node so im going to try mainline it.
Before
420-magazine-mobile278248807.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile1963125801.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1634119775.jpg

More bending

420-magazine-mobile307455258.jpg

Fairly even canopy.

420-magazine-mobile1106590180.jpg

Some new groth coming up on incredible.

420-magazine-mobile373925754.jpg

A side view in blurple of OG.

Also keep in mind that they have a strict no refund policy so if you dont get the beans you are just SOL. At this point with as inactive as they are on the forums and the long response times people are having on emails idk man might want to look into seedsman as they have tons of promos usually.

Idk . I just dont buy into the whole "were selling 13,000 seeds and were so busy" crap... its not hard to log into the forums once or twice a week for 30 min even if you are "selling 13,000 seeds a month"!..so I just dont understand the poor communication all around from them. They came in spewed all that crap about miracle nutes and genetics and just disappeared.
Oh im not worried. I cant seem to get seedsman to work either or bitcoin. Ive got a dr. Greenthumb em-dog and a homboldt black d.o.g. going in the germ process soon. Ill get there.

Mr. Stank here is the Bitcoin Baron. And the seedsman saint. He can hepp ya out!

Em Dog, eh? Sounds like a winner, you just can't name yours Emma lmao

Awww shucks.....ya got me all blushing Growchy!!

Well they wont take a visa and bit coins coinwallet wants me ton verify but when it sends a charge it doesnt show up in the statement.

Well they wont take a visa and bit coins coinwallet wants me ton verify but when it sends a charge it doesnt show up in the statement.

No visa? Since when? I made a few purchase before with my visa. Does it error out or did they take the option away completely?

It says to enter a valid card which is visa and errors me out. I ended up going with gyo with their single seeds so ive got a handful and freebies on the way.

Ill prob wait for all my dogz to come to start a dog grow. Em-dog, black dog, and chem dog#4. Will be awesome. I love growing.

Back
Top Bottom