Luck33y7's LED Soil Blueberry - 3rd Grow

Heavy Cloud

Hello 420 MAGAZINE,

So this time around I am growing 3 clones from my previous grow and 2 others. See the info below :). There is is some cool stuff I have to share and the grow is pretty far along, I have been busy as always. I created a cloning station out of an Aerogarden and it worked perfectly. 0 Failure

clones182.jpg

I gifted some of the clones to a fellow grower.

I am excited to start a new journal and have plenty of topping going on, since I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to run out of room again...

What strain is it?
Blueberry, Honeysuckle & (NorthernLight, & MauiWaui, these are the clones you were looking for)

Mostly Sativa

Expected THC content 19.5

In Veg for about 15 days

Indoor Soil, it is a weird mix lol; small pot was fox farms ocean soil and then up-potted and used sohum soil.

Using 3 gallon fabric pots

Using a 600 LED and 300 LED combo with a vented and exhausted 2ftx2ftx4ft tent

Temps when normal are around 60-78 but its been as hot as 98 in there. Plants do not seem to mind.

RH is great 33-45RH

Watering every 3 to 4 days. No nutes for first 3 weeks then using the COMPLETE AND ENTIRE series of General Hydroponics lots of work but I have the nutes :). My goal is to go organic and recycle soil and eventually LIVE soil :Namaste::morenutes::slide::hippy:

Did have a pretty bad aphid problem but two nights of spray completely got rid of them. This was probably due to not cooking the organic sohum soil or possibly past grow carried over. I had the clones next to a latter grow that wasn't isolated. They have been gone for 5 days now!

:high-five:

I have topped the Blueberry (BACK RIGHT) twice now, the Northern Lights in (BACK LEFT AND RIGHT) a few times. Knowing the Maui Waui (FRONT RIGHT) loves to grow tall she has been topped 5 different times and I have resorted to super cropping. She sprung right back to life with no issues.

The Northern Lights in the front left is resilient!!! Very little signs of pests, really if any at all!!!!! Such a good plant, she gets a treat :morenutes:

The solo cup is honeysuckle, I am going to try and get her big enough to flower but pull a good clone or 2 or 3:smokin: for a bigger yield next time around. If there is now room I will be forced to give her to a friend, or better yet remove a Northern Lights plant. Honeysuckle is described as a high yielding funky smelling bad mama jamma :)

Please pull up a chair, I try to post at least once a week. Please any comments, questions, and just joking around is greatly appreciated. I enjoy my journeys of journaling and do not plan on stopping mauhahahahahahaahah.

:Namaste::cheer::thanks:

I will post up close pics of what the damage looks like later. As for now, here is a quick look inside the tent on day 15.

From the TOP
Smalltop.jpg

Solo cup Honeysuckle (she is going to boom)
Honey_suckle.jpg

The top of the Blueberry! What wide leaves you have my dear
Bluberry4.jpg

I appreciate any private messages, friend requests, and especially any advice and comments. :thanks:

Best of LUCK!!!!!!!

Lucky7

All subb’d and super excited to watch this new Grow, Lucky! They’re looking so happy already. I hope my IndoorGrowNumber3 starts off this well. I’ll be hitting you up for advice often - so I’m just warning you! But I’ll try to keep questions to a minimum...
Respect, my friend.

Thanks Anna! Yeah they are growing quickly. My advice is simply the K.I.S.S. method :). Though, the nutes I am using are not simple... Can not wait to help out and I am sure there are plenty of others we can reach out to for help as well. Ask as many questions as you would like. :welcome:

So quick update. I pulled the plants out into the sunlight only to discover the dreaded spider mites on one of my Northern lights so I pulled her out. I immediately sprayed them with SNS 217, I like the smell of this and it is all organic. Also I am going to try and salvage the NL outside maybe eventually move her back inside. Up-potted the Honeysuckle, since there is now room for her.

I will continue to spray them for the week when lights are out. Side not when lights are out RH skyrockets. But not a problem since they will be 24/7 for awhile.

The 3 clone plants are already too big so I am continuing topping. Maybe I will LST them. The blueberry isn't quite big enough and isn't as bushy. Hopefully I can get a bigger tent set up so I can move them.

I will take pictures of the spider mites and post them later this week.

Ok not much change, except for problems...

The NL I removed to outside seems to be doing better. I do not think I will bring her back inside. Just do not want to risk it. I spray them a lot and then I turn the lights out for about three hours. I will continue this for another few days just to make sure I am on top of things.

Honeysuckle is about to take off and I am growing these ladies to the lights! But good news is I will have my big tent up and ready to transition them to flower!

Anyways here is some update pictures and also as promised, the spider mite pictures...just in case you haven't had the pleasure of these nasty lil' thangs.

spider mites :(
spidermites2.jpg
spidermites11.jpg

And updated pic of the tent
bigview1.jpg

the growth of Honeysuckle
Blueberryupdate.jpg

Those spider mites really are nasty little fuckers, aren’t they? They seem to be the most common scourge on 420. I’m happy you changed to fabric pots for this grow...not that I’m any authority on the subject but the girls seem to enjoy them.
My journal is currently on a 2 week break - NOT ABANDONED! Just waiting for my new seeds...and down here in the Antipodes, that can take weeks...and frustrating weeks.
Your Blueberries are looking so pretty! The colour is amazing. I imagine they smell lovely. Keep fighting the good fight against the mites!
Respect.

Those spider mites really are nasty little fuckers, aren't they? They seem to be the most common scourge on 420. I'm happy you changed to fabric pots for this grow...not that I'm any authority on the subject but the girls seem to enjoy them.
My journal is currently on a 2 week break - NOT ABANDONED! Just waiting for my new seeds...and down here in the Antipodes, that can take weeks...and frustrating weeks.
Your Blueberries are looking so pretty! The colour is amazing. I imagine they smell lovely. Keep fighting the good fight against the mites!
Respect.

They are the worst I have dealt with, and I thought aphids were annoying. Those fabric pots are so nice! Not only do the plants love them, but you can use them over and over. So good for the environment. Sorry to hear you journal is on pause, awaiting seeds! I will check it out anyway I am curious what strains you selected :).

There is only one Blueberry and the color is nice...and the smell is really enticing. It is not all the time but sometimes I get a scent and I smile.

Anyways can not wait to check out your journal and have my fingers crossed for your new grow.:goodluck:

Ok, so some updates...I know it has been a while. Life is busy :). Please excuse my absence. :thanks:

From start these are at least 30 days honeysuckle and probable 45 days blueberry. Northern Lights was a clone so little further along and quicker of course.

So the spider mites took 2 plants down completely. Luckily the Honeysuckle and Blueberry are not one of those, I am really excited to see what these do. The Northern Lights is already starting to flower, I stuck her under a bucket when spraying. The time spent out of the sun probably forced her into flower...but the light is almost 12/12 naturally anyway.

With that being said the blueberry is showing pistils and smells really nice sometimes. The honeysuckle is bulking up and staying short. What a great plant! So no in between pictures but you can see the growth.

Also you can see that I had to almost butcher the blueberry plant to get rid of the mites...it was so bad :(. She isn't happy but we are getting there. The honeysuckle resisted the mites, maybe because she was so short lol. I sprayed all plants multiple times, 4 x daily for about 2 weeks. The mites are gone...for now, pesky things always come back!

Here is some photos!
Northen Lights
16949.jpg

Frosty!
22580.jpg

8782.jpg

Honeysuckle
32075.jpg
41604.jpg

Blueberry
51285.jpg

7930.jpg
61123.jpg

Some side growth and I figure I should stick to my promise of updates every week. :) These ladies have bounced back with a vengeance and are happy. Northern Lights has some yellowing of leaves but she was hit the hardest by the mites. Also look at all the growth from the Honeysuckle. She is stretching and outreaching a lot for a week of growth.

So here are the ladies up to date. Also I will try and get some better lit pics.

Northern Lights Clone from the top
NLT.jpg

And side
NLS.jpg

Bud site
NLB4.jpg

Honeysuckle Top
HST.jpg

Honeysuckle side
HSS.jpg

Blueberry Top
BBT.jpg

Blueberry side
BBS1.jpg

Blueberry bud site
BBCU.jpg

It has been 10 days since my last post I hope everyone had some solid holidays!

Northern lights tips are browning, blueberry is putting on some mass and Honeysuckle decided to show some trichs. Honeysuckle smells super dank. The others are very floral and fruity!

Northern Lights
NLs1.jpg
NLN.jpg

Honeysuckle
HSs1.jpg
HSn.jpg

Blueberry
BBs2.jpg
BBn.jpg

Ok ladies are looking good. Yesterday I took some pics and watered them since Blueberry was hanging leaves (see picture below). She perked up within the hour.

Northern Lights is ready to harvest. Blueberry is finishing without too much of a bang, probably because of no nutes. Honeysuckle is thriving and I am half tempted to hit her with nutes...but I really want to see results with just watering soil.

Ouu the smell of Honeysuckle is amazing. I will have to ponder on a description that does her justice.

Anyways for future posts I am going to get some close ups of the triches on Honeysuckle. I want to get a better idea of clear vs. cloudy and when the best time to harvest is.

Northern Light
41608.jpg
51286.jpg

61124.jpg

Blueberry
8784.jpg
7933.jpg

Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle_frnt.jpg
22584.jpg
32078.jpg

Ok so been busy :)

The NL has been harvested and I will post some final photos of the haul. Of course with weight. Did a taste test and oh my! This lil lady has smooth tones of fruitiness and just the right earthy aroma. Also I felt like I was the Northern Lights :yikes:

I hung the blueberry plant upside down. She has been that way for about a week. Stems are still bendy. Normally I do not hang the whole plant but time was not on my side, per usual! She will be properly trimmed tonight. I will update some photos later. Oh yeah smells exactly like blueberry, whoda thought.

The Honeysuckle!!! She bulked and I am still going to try and clone her. I wish I would've been able to properly grow this plant. You can tell she wanted to thrive and grow BIG! Smells super skunky and I will be chopping her down and trimming her alongside the blueberry as well.

Heres some photos, these are all of the Northern Lights.

61131.jpg

51293.jpg

41623.jpg
32090.jpg
22598.jpg
16970.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom